Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TSA's Large Aircraft Security Program (TSA at your local FBO)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Now we're really going to see what effect, if any, our DUES money has in getting this legislation ********************canned.

Don't get me wrong...I'm sure those touchy-feeling leadership-beer drinking conferences fill a need, but when I've paying dues for several decades, and something is happening up the hill that directly effects my ability to put food on the table, I want my trade org calling in ALL their chips.

Junk-yard dog press releases are fine and all..but I want some RESULTS.

THAT is what we're paying for.

Now we're really going to see what effect, if any, our DUES money has in getting this legislation ********************canned.

Don't get me wrong...I'm sure those touchy-feeling leadership-beer drinking conferences fill a need, but when I've paying dues for several decades, and something is happening up the hill that directly effects my ability to put food on the table, I want my trade org calling in ALL their chips.

Junk-yard dog press releases are fine and all..but I want some RESULTS.

THAT is what we're paying for.

I think the question here is whether AOPA's and NBAA's lobbyists are as strong as the airline industry's' lobbyists. I'm going to guess they are not... It's neat watching politics at work isn't it... :puke:

Latest resources

Back