• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TSA; "We Need Some Stinkin' Badges!"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's the understatement of the year. Here's a news flash...your screeners aren't respected because you make them enforce stupid policies and make no attempt at customer service. Chance the policy not the uniforms...

Bingo!

How can I respect someone who takes away my tube of toothpaste, my nail clippers, my keychain Leatherman with a 1 inch scissor, then gets all chummy with me like he's my buddy and equal?

I don't even look 'em in the eye anymore. Treat them like the garbage government-work-program charity cases they are.

Is it a written standard somewhere that the screeners must be at least 200lbs over weight? I am always amazed at how many FAT inept retards are keep'n our skies safe.

I can't wait to see how many of them flash the badge to a real cop when they get pulled over for a moving violation to see if they can get out of a ticket.

Plan ahead next time you go through security and put a quarter in your ass crack. Leave a little something metal in your pocket so you beep when you go through the metal detector then they have to wand you. Watch the confused look on their faces when they wand your ass and it beeps. When you are tired of having fun just release your cheeks and let the quarter drop out the leg of your pants. Maybe in the process of releasing the quarter you can fart in their face while they are trying to figure out why your ass is beeping.

Sitting here in BWI enjoying my 3.5 hr sit lurkin on FI and just now two overweight TSA screeners walked by with darkblue uniforms and metal badges pinned to their shirts. floppy badges that pin to your shirt, not sure it makes me feel any safer...

Plan ahead next time you go through security and put a quarter in your ass crack. Leave a little something metal in your pocket so you beep when you go through the metal detector then they have to wand you. Watch the confused look on their faces when they wand your ass and it beeps. When you are tired of having fun just release your cheeks and let the quarter drop out the leg of your pants. Maybe in the process of releasing the quarter you can fart in their face while they are trying to figure out why your ass is beeping.

So...ahhh.... have you beta-tested this yet? ;)

Doesn't work. I'm out $3.75.

Oh wait, you said ass crack...that might explain it: I've been going too deep. Doh!

Latest resources

Back