• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TSA; "We Need Some Stinkin' Badges!"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They now will have real look alike law enforcement badges and then the next step will be guns.
The FFDO'S and FAM's then might have to show there weapons and see who has the biggest gun.
then thye could make a movie "Shootout at the security check in", starring your local TSA Badge wearing, Gun Slingin officers versus Joe public, FFDO's and FAM's.

That would be cool....In fact lets arm school teachers like the NRA wants I'm sure that will solve school shooting, by having Ms. Johnson wave around her Glock.

So there I was in Richmond, VA: Showing some female tsa agent my badge and she refuses to touch it and tells me to take it out. The thing was it was "out" or to be more specific not in any sort of plastic container. My badge is hanging from my lanyard on a spring loaded rope. So I pull the rope to its full length and hold the end of the rope at the lanyard so it doesn't retract and try to hand it to her. She refuses to take it even though with the 4 feet of slack she could do anything with it including sticking up her rear end.

I finally take the entire thing off unsnap it and give her only the ID card.

Anyone else have problems with Richmond.

Before I became an FFDO -- yes.

Let TSA have the guns, but only 1 bullet to be stowed in the front pocket of of their shirt (with the pocket flap buttoned!) will be allowed.

They now will have real look alike law enforcement badges and then the next step will be guns.
The FFDO'S and FAM's then might have to show there weapons and see who has the biggest gun.
then thye could make a movie "Shootout at the security check in", starring your local TSA Badge wearing, Gun Slingin officers versus Joe public, FFDO's and FAM's.

There we go. Now there can be shootouts between the rival TSA gangs at checkpoint one and checkpoint two.

What I want to know is how did they get new badges BEFORE we get the Transportation Workers ID Card(TWIC)?

WTFO?

Champ 42272

I can't wait for the first one who gets blue lights for his car off Galls.com and tries to impersonate a police officer.

When you see them and their new badges ask them when they started using chickens as the bird of choice on badges....I can't wait to see the reaction.

This is just getting better and better. If they treat me like ******************** I give it right back to them.

Latest resources

Back