Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"TSA MEC morans and there supporters"............lol

tool

Interesting this stuff is posted right when we are in new contract negotiations......must be a fluke

Oneflap said:
I think its great that you are informing the public about the MEC corruption at TSA. The people saying that you should only post your thoughts on the ALPA web site want to continue to cover up the problems at TSA. Remember the company gave the 1st offer of 3 year ext. on contract without a vote and 4 year ext. with a pilot vote for the 70 seat flying. The MEC decided to vote and the pilot group voted No as the MEC lead them to. ALPA national emailed a letter to the pilot group before the vote saying that TSA PILOTS should take the company offer because it will probably be the only chance to see 70 seat flying (this letter was signed by the MEC chairman and he still lead the charge to vote no against ALPA nationals advice). Then after they lost the arbitration the MEC said I guess we will take your origional offer of a 3 year ext. without a vote.....Guess what the company said...? So if someone had the guts to tell the public about whats going on at TSA in public forum I aplaud them. I hope more people step out and demand new MEC leadership! I think ALPA is a great Union outside of the TSA MEC morans and there supporters. Stand up and fight back!

So have you always been at RAH???

I don't think posting on a public forum is a good way to express your displeasure with the MEC.
And what's wrong with it?

How about posting these thoughts on the ALPA web boards so those who could affect change could see them? Oh, that's right, you'd have to attach your NAME to them and that is, quite frankly, a non-starter for you. You can only bitch and moan behind the anonymity this forum provides. Grow a sack. If you believe in something, be a man and do something about it.
And a real man has bart simpson as an avatar? It's amazing the atmosphere at TSA when you express an opinion, ANY OPINION that isn't what the MEC wants you to hear, you get bashed for it. I feel I am one of the only ones NOT afraid to express my opinion, I realize it is not the popular thought, but I do have an opinion. I am not being combative about it, maybe a bit sarcastic, the tone of the TSA guys who blindly support our union is amazing.

I posted my name on the lounge before, it was no big deal...if it's such a big deal to you why isn't your name on here<

Last edited:
The TSA MEC is at least trying to do what is right by ALL the pilots here. Some of whom have NO JOB. Of course there are differing opinions. Pilots usually agree on most things........but not all. Don't like the way things are going......get involved.......volunteer for a committee------I think there are slots open for Pilot-to-Pilot volunteers as well as the P2P Chairman slot the last I checked.

Last I checked you actually VOTE in the MEC right?!

In the last MEC election in RIC there was what 30 votes TOTAL. So who's fault is it when your voice isn't heard loudly when most people don't even VOTE.

Airjackson was just trying to give you a forum where you can actually get some answers to some of your questions.......it wasn't about a muzzle of any sort. Unless you are like my ex-wife who complained cuz it was fun.

Public Displays of Aggravation

I have completed my web survey and the telephone polling. Additionally and unfortunately, my questions through ALPA's web board have gone unanswered. This is the only other forum to express my displeasure with our MEC. Granted, I agree that posting on a public forum is a poor avenue to take, but at least we are receiving feedback from this thread. I do believe, however, this is an excellent opportunity to illustrate some of the corruption that goes on within our MEC. If we are going to discuss one "Club" of people coming forward in an effort to make a change for the better for our pilot group, we must not forget another "Club" formed by our MEC Chair and also including the MEC Vice Chair and the STL LEC Chair. To be quite frank, I have no clue what their agenda is anymore. I will be the first to admit this animosity is incredibly juvenile. However, I also wonder for what purpose is a “Union”? I previously thought it was in place to unite a group of people. I could be wrong because this "Union" is doing a poor job of making that happen. We are incredibly divided. Who really is looking out for our best interest? I enjoy working here; after all, it is not the company with whom I am having the problem. It is possible that this kind of representation requires some public display in order to get the MEC to keep their eye on the ball and remind them they do have a purpose.

Last edited:
Is this the same Boulevard that was on the lounge? Because this is the same SKIPPY.
Keep it up, .....

Last edited:
This JBitzer is the same JBitzer from the lounge.... Lets just keep posting about TSA all the time so I don't have to go looking all over the regional section of this board to find out the sh!t, or I could use all my free time to get a hobby.

UEJ500 said:
And what's wrong with it?

And a real man has bart simpson as an avatar? It's amazing the atmosphere at TSA when you express an opinion, ANY OPINION that isn't what the MEC wants you to hear, you get bashed for it. I feel I am one of the only ones NOT afraid to express my opinion, I realize it is not the popular thought, but I do have an opinion. I am not being combative about it, maybe a bit sarcastic, the tone of the TSA guys who blindly support our union is amazing.

I posted my name on the lounge before, it was no big deal...if it's such a big deal to you why isn't your name on here<

I can assure you that dissenting opinions are heard and do not get bashed by the MEC because I have been one of them. I do not blindly follow/agree with everything the MEC has done. I do, however, feel that they have worked tirelessly to improve things for this pilot group against a management which is callous, indifferent, antagonistic, and adversarial.

Most importantly, when I have a concern, I have brought it to the attention of those who are in a position to change things. Sure, post all you want here or on the lounge. It's great for mindless and faceless bitching. But if you are the professional you think you are, you will put your money where your pie-hole is and work WITHIN YOUR UNION to make things better.

Worry about your own avatar. Chump.

If people have a problem with the way things are going they need to contact their union representatives and express their concerns.

My number is 618.409.3293 or [email protected]

Remember guys, I have all the time in the world to answer your calls or emails.

airjackson said:
I can assure you that dissenting opinions are heard and do not get bashed by the MEC because I have been one of them. I do not blindly follow/agree with everything the MEC has done. I do, however, feel that they have worked tirelessly to improve things for this pilot group against a management which is callous, indifferent, antagonistic, and adversarial.

Most importantly, when I have a concern, I have brought it to the attention of those who are in a position to change things. Sure, post all you want here or on the lounge. It's great for mindless and faceless bitching. But if you are the professional you think you are, you will put your money where your pie-hole is and work WITHIN YOUR UNION to make things better.

Worry about your own avatar. Chump.

As I have stated before, I have several friends who work for TSA and frankly their opinion seems more in line with UEJ500 than most of the bitterness held by the posters on this site. My question is do you think your management exhibits callousness, indifference, antagonisim and an adversarial attitude because that is what they get from your MEC? Do you think that your management is going to change any time soon? My friends tell me that the people running the company are the same people who have been there forever, obviously including the owner. I am also told that they are one of the few airlines that make money every year so doesnt look like the owner plans on canning those guys soon. Therefore don't you think that a more cooperative attitude would be wise? Since confrontation hasnt worked for you guys maybe it is time to change tactics?

Latest resources

Back