Tsa Mec

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oneflap said:
I did leave and now I will have the chance to advance....Lots of TSA people coming over saying the same thing. Let us know if you will have the chance to fly anything over 50 seats with you NO VOTE!!! good job.

You know, *************************s would never exist if people didn't work there - then TSA would have gotten 70 seat airplanes with their NO vote. Good job, SCAB.

ERJFO said:
You know, *************************s would never exist if people didn't work there - then TSA would have gotten 70 seat airplanes with their NO vote. Good job, SCAB.

I think Oneflap may work for chitaco, but your point is still good and valid.

ERJFO said:
Hey Moran, if you would try learning to read other posts you would know that I do not work there and I dont agree with anyone who does. You would still not have that flying even if people refused to work at G**ET because TSA Mangagement and Ownership does not care about the pilot group or the MEC and would rather Drink the contents of a full lav than give them a 70 seat airplane. ERJFO..I do like your attention to detail though....did you learn that at purdue....at least Smarta$$ was awake in class that day.

Oneflap said:
Hey Moran, if you would try learning to read other posts you would know that I do not work there and I dont agree with anyone who does. You would still not have that flying even if people refused to work at G**ET because TSA Mangagement and Ownership does not care about the pilot group or the MEC and would rather Drink the contents of a full lav than give them a 70 seat airplane. ERJFO..I do like your attention to detail though....did you learn that at purdue....at least Smarta$$ was awake in class that day.

Didn't go to Purdue, sorry missed the part where you said you work not at GJs... But lets get real, if no one worked for an "alter ego" company the managment would have to give TSA the flying or do without it, both cases would be better than what is taking place now. Maybe if the mediator supported the TSA contract which was full of loop holes it wouldn't be this bad.

Jbitzer said:
It doesn't matter were this oneflap guy works he is still a tool.

Poor kid, the chq captains are going to have deal with him as he advocates more pay cuts and contract extensions, everytime he opens his mouth like a broken record..."but I want a CHANCE to fly something BIGGER!"

Latest resources

Back