• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TSA losing 10 aircraft to Eagle.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My job goes bye bye....and Eagle guys rejoyce...

You wouldn't have ever had a job if it weren't for Eagle giving you 10 planes in the first place. Planes/bases come and go, its part of the job. That is why you don't work for a crappy company......As a former TSA pilot I hope for the best for all those affected but the grass is greener everywhere else, this is a blessing in disguise.

My job goes bye bye....and Eagle guys rejoyce...

nobody here at AE is rejoicing because your job goes bye bye. Nobody with a soul would ever rejoice for anyone being out of work, especially a fellow pilot as it could be any of us at any time.

Those planes were always AE aircraft which were leased to you guys.....it's a victory for us to get em back on the AE property.

Jeff, Smartass, djsk you all ought to have your head examined thinking we got furloughed because of GJ. I'm pretty sure my fulough notice didn't say anything about GJ. Also it's kind of ironic that the place tha took "away" jobs is hiring every furloughed pilot out there and that the avrag GJ application has 4000 hours of 121 time. Please get your facts straigh about GJ, nobdy crossed any pickt line, they are union, have a contact and have equal or better CRJ rates.

The problem with GoJets is the way they came about and the fact they lowered the bar for everyone other regional to follow in the 70-90 seat market.
If I worked for a 50 seat regional still I would start looking at getting out of the airline world as life is going to suck for some time to come. At this point the 50 seater is just to expensive to operate.

The problem with GoJets is the way they came about and the fact they lowered the bar for everyone other regional to follow in the 70-90 seat market.
If I worked for a 50 seat regional still I would start looking at getting out of the airline world as life is going to suck for some time to come. At this point the 50 seater is just to expensive to operate.

I understand that a non-union start up, get's most of us pissed off. However they became union, got better pay/contract and are growing. I don't get how that lowered the bar for everyone. And by the way the standard was the same pre GJ so not sure if it matters anyways.

how did this become a GJ sympathizing post? those guys are scum, plain and simple......period.....end of story.....

can't believe some dude a couple posts up called GJ a better place than TSA.... nope- Dignity, at least those at TSA have some.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back