• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TSA losing 10 aircraft to Eagle.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Currently there is a push at Eagle to remove GoJets from the AA/AE jumpseat agreement. Maybe karma will prevail.

How did they ever get added in the first place?

I don't know. It may be that anyone on CASS is added automatically.

Jeff, Smartass, djsk you all ought to have your head examined thinking we got furloughed because of GJ. I'm pretty sure my fulough notice didn't say anything about GJ. Also it's kind of ironic that the place tha took "away" jobs is hiring every furloughed pilot out there and that the avrag GJ application has 4000 hours of 121 time. Please get your facts straigh about GJ, nobdy crossed any pickt line, they are union, have a contact and have equal or better CRJ rates.

Jeff, Smartass, djsk you all ought to have your head examined thinking we got furloughed because of GJ. I'm pretty sure my fulough notice didn't say anything about GJ. Also it's kind of ironic that the place tha took "away" jobs is hiring every furloughed pilot out there and that the avrag GJ application has 4000 hours of 121 time. Please get your facts straigh about GJ, nobdy crossed any pickt line, they are union, have a contact and have equal or better CRJ rates.
Thats kind of what I am thinking. People seem to use the S word to freely now a days. You may not like what they did to you by whipsawing you, but what do all of you guys at the regionals think that you are doing to all of the mainline guys that you fly for? Thats right you are being used to whipsaw all of them. TSA taking Eagles MIA flying was along the same lines, but Eagle is going to get their aircraft back so problem solved.
While I dont like ho jets they are by no means s#abs, not even close.

There are about 30ish guys at blowjets that I would consider scabs(the rest are just idiots who dont know what they are doing/did). They(the original 30 or so) stood at the rallies and cried foul of what TSA mgmt was doing and about 2 days after the NMB decision came out and the vote went down, they were wearing blowjet ID's and sitting behind blowjet desks. While it isnt technically crossing a picket line, how can you with any dignity cry foul at a line that was drawn and then go work for the company you were crying foul against? I dont get it and I guess never will.

There are about 30ish guys at blowjets that I would consider scabs(the rest are just idiots who dont know what they are doing/did). They(the original 30 or so) stood at the rallies and cried foul of what TSA mgmt was doing and about 2 days after the NMB decision came out and the vote went down, they were wearing blowjet ID's and sitting behind blowjet desks. While it isnt technically crossing a picket line, how can you with any dignity cry foul at a line that was drawn and then go work for the company you were crying foul against? I dont get it and I guess never will.

I understand being mad and calling the original 30ish A-Holes for going to GJ, as was their right by the way, contrary to the belief that they crossed some imaginary picket line. However making the blanket statement that they are scumbags, scabs and other things is totally unfounded. This thing is about pissed off TSA pilots who didn't play their cards right and trying to put a bad name on a legitimate place that's unionized and better than TSA. Now TSA if furloughing while Gojet is growing. It's time to move on.

Last edited:
Do you know what a scab is?

Do you know what a scab is?

direct from the merriam webster dictionary:
merriam webster said:
3 a: a contemptible person b (1): a worker who refuses to join a labor union (2): a union member who refuses to strike or returns to work before a strike has ended (3): a worker who accepts employment or replaces a union worker during a strike (4): one who works for less than union wages or on nonunion terms

So there is more to being a scab than crossing a picket line.

TSA is a great bunch of guys...I'm pretty sure those 10 aircraft Eagle took back will get parked next year anyway. All Eagle did was prolong a furlough by getting TSA guys furloughed now.

My job goes bye bye....and Eagle guys rejoyce...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back