• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

tsa beyond absurd

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CMH. Doesn't surprise me. CMH, BTV, and HPN all went to the same "how to piss off the public" school and graduated with flying colors.

I'll second that, went through BTV the other week and they wanted me to ditch my coffee. I refused and made them call over the supervisor and we all went through the SOP together. In the end they decided it's up to them in each individual station how the SOP is interperated. I got to keep my coffee... but just this once. god, I hate morons.

In Oakland, Ca, I was in my civilian clothes, flying positive space, so I had to go through the painful way. I started counting how many blueshirts were just standing around while there was only one guy checking tickets. I counted with my finger pointing, and when I got to the last guy, who was standing way over in a useless corner, I reached the number 5. He noticed my pointing finger and promptly walked over and said "Excuse me, but do you have something to say?"
I said no.
He said, " If you have a problem, why don't you just come out and say it to my face!"
Lets just say that things weren't pleasant after that. The people in line behind me were shaking their heads. This guy was a thug before the TSA said come on down, and still is.

I'll second that, went through BTV the other week and they wanted me to ditch my coffee. I refused and made them call over the supervisor and we all went through the SOP together. In the end they decided it's up to them in each individual station how the SOP is interperated. I got to keep my coffee... but just this once. god, I hate morons.

Then why have a SOP if each station makes their own rules anyway?

Terrorists' Success Assured.

Terrorist Success Assistants

Latest resources

Back