• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

tsa beyond absurd

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TSA can keep their greasy d*** beaters off my beverage.

The year 1936 called and Germany wants its brown shirts back.

TSA can keep their greasy d*** beaters off my beverage.

The year 1936 called and Germany wants its brown shirts back.

It's worth the wasted 3 dollars to go through security with a full open monster energy drink and have them try to figure out how to send it through the xray machine...during which it falls over and spills everywhere.

I just few STL-MCI-STL... leaving STL the TSA experince was a total mess as always. I took a complete computer over to my EX , tower, 19 LCD monitor, keyboard and mouse. I had more trouble getting my belt and keys thru security than the computer items. TSA never looked at the computer it just went thru the xray. However my belt, keys and wallet were put thru second screening. Leaving MCI I noticed that the secuirty personnel were NOT TSA but a private company. Not as many standing around , much more professional and polite. The line moved fast, my belt, keys and wallet were not searched. I picked up a Mac Mini while in KC and it came thru with no second inspection . GO FIGURE. Apple is so good as putting all items in that small case I dont think any xray could break it down but it went thru just like my dirty underwear.

Latest resources

Back