• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TSA and Fracs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry, there is NO foolproof defense against a committed enemy willing to trade his life to attack the target. If the TSA silliness makes you feel better, great.

Cleared through HPN multiple times over the week. Got the Shut the plane down to black. So its dark, plane is dark, it's cold..... The "classic" doesn't take as much time to start up but its a huge PITA when you're then going to have to repo and only have an hour and a half for a turn.

A waste of time and equipment.

I know you frac boys and girls associate the never ending ineptitude of the tsa with job security but it is just a matter of time where a pt91 or pt 135 aircraft is involved in some sort incident that will fast track the introduction of tsa screening checkpoints for GA.. It is just a matter of time and nobody is going to be exempt.

I can just imagine the tsa monkey trying to toss Mr Weinburgs $1500 bottle of single malt in the trash

It's clear that you don't know who we fly around.

Money makes the world go around.

US Customs would throw the wrong Mr. Weinburg's wine away... once.

Who knows ask Massport what exactly are they looking for?

A waste of time.

They aren't looking for anything. Its all show and tell for the public. A complete waste of time.

Sorry, there is NO foolproof defense against a committed enemy willing to trade his life to attack the target. If the TSA silliness makes you feel better, great.

True, but you can make it more difficult for them. Maybe since there is no foolproof defense we should just all sit back and wait for the inevitable to happen. No screeners, no border fence, no radiological monitoring.

There has not been a major terror attack in this country since 2001. We must be doing something right.

I flew fracs for 8 years my point was checkpoints for ga will happen. dont rustle your feathers i know you are better than me

Just being real Brother.

Who's more likely to influence the government? Mr. Weinburg with his empire that includes a 20 million dollar jet or Mr. Smith, a shoe salesmen from Wala Wala, WA going to Florida to see mom?

Feathers?

Latest resources

Back