Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trying to choose..Net Jets, Options, Flex Jet...help?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you live in detroit i would be looking at kalitta air.. we are hiring. drop off a resume by mail or in person. if interested so a search on kalitta, and you will get all the info. you could possible want.. good luck!

My vote would be Citation Shares if you are willing to move to one of their bases. I would go there myself if I didn't have to move.

Arrow11 said:
Which Frac has Phoenix as a Gateway or Domicile?

. . .so does FLOPs (this week). But a new hire can't chose it now, have to be hired specifically as a PHX domicile.

Digital said:
If you live in detroit i would be looking at kalitta air.. we are hiring. drop off a resume by mail or in person. if interested so a search on kalitta, and you will get all the info. you could possible want.. good luck!

Do they hire direct to FO or are you hired as an SO? How long are upgrades running?
Do any of your crew commute?

Cpt Splash said:
Past 6 months have been very good for Flex. Talk to crews on the raod and they will give you an honest answer.

So what are they telling new-hires these days as far as upgrade to capt. is concerned? How long? Just curious... I was there for about 6 months and got furloughed a couple of years ago. Got recalled 6 months later but already had a better (?) job.

Latest resources

Back