• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trickle down effect

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Doesn't the price vary depending upon the size of your flt dept? Not sure just asking because that is what I was told.

I'm not exactly sure how the pricing goes. I have been going by the ones a previous employer has been giving me and I'm currently waiting on the information to come in the mail to get our department going with them. The rep. I spoke with T. Christianson (I think that was her name), is sending me their entire info. package but she said I could go ahead and purchase the most current edition for a flat $700. She said the pricing varies with what type of participant you were, etc...

At least that's what I remember... I recall thinking to myself, whatever, just go ahead and send the info !!! So I'm, just waiting...

"I have sensed a slight upward pressure on compensation in the G community. I don't pay too much attention to it. It is nasty what is hapenning in the airline industry. :("

Actually, our HR folks use the "G" numbers and the Falcon numbers for our comparison and they were all down ever slightly...the range that is.

Ok, it was my impression that in the late '90's the corporate compensation took a jump because of airlines hiring with higher pay. Now, that was my view from the airline side.

But I think that unless you have a true average (every corporate pilot's compensation--pay, bonuses and overtime) you can't really determine if the airline pay has an impact on pt. 91 compensation or not.

I guess the best indicator would be to look at the entry level for all ranges of equipment. Check with the 135 operators, not the F100 pt.91 outfits. JMO.TC

Latest resources

Back