Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Freight Dawg

What can Brown do for you
I heard from a friend in the Private Equity circles in San Fran that TPG will be replacing majority of management in Elkhart. Has anyone heard anything to similar?

I heard from a friend in the Private Equity circles in San Fran that TPG will be replacing majority of management in Elkhart. Has anyone heard anything to similar?

Actually, we've been told the opposite. No changes are in store, as far as Management is concerned. Enhanced staffing (in terms of numbers of support staff) is happening in the OCC.

Fleet expansion is coming; no specifics have been provided.

Just finished my rotation. We are really busy at a time of the season where there's normally a bit of a down time. There's plenty of flying to be done by whatever fleet expansion actually happens.

The finalizing of the TPG transaction seems to be taking longer than it was originally supposed to. We're told to be patient; again, big things are coming.

Last edited:
LMFAO. No changes in store, Fleet Expansion, Big things are coming. Sounds like Ricci bought them too. How many times has he said that BS. When you hear No changes in store hold on to your A the rides about to start

LMFAO. No changes in store, Fleet Expansion, Big things are coming. Sounds like Ricci bought them too. How many times has he said that BS. When you hear No changes in store hold on to your A the rides about to start

Since you brought up Ricci... We (TMC) had supposedly signed a contract with another of Ricci's Companies... Nextant...

As our engines timed out, the aircraft were supposed to be sent to Nextant for upgrade to the Nextant standard, complete with Williams engines and the ProLine 21 avionics upgrade.

"Indefinite hold" is where we're at with that, as of now...

There's either something really big coming (as advertised by Mgmt), or we've had some serious wool pulled over our collective eyes...

Lots of empty promises when Ricci is involved. Tells people things to get their cooperation and raises their expectations, then doesn't uphold his end of the bargain. Manipulation. That's just another sign of a NARCISIST.

Amazes me that so many pilots never catch on to the BS I don't know how many times I have heard " Ken Said" Yeah and Ken is FING lying you moron.

I saw a lot of TM planes this tour parked on the ramp (TNN & HPN), I didn't hear many on the radio, you know, flying.

I saw a lot of TM planes this tour parked on the ramp (TNN & HPN), I didn't hear many on the radio, you know, flying.

I don't think I'm giving away any Company secrets when I say that staffing is "a bit on the lean side". Any airplanes that are sitting idle are either broken or uncrewed. I don't know if we're actually turning away business or not. That's a bit above my pay grade.

All I can say is that those of us out in the trenches are definitely earning our money!

I don't think I'm giving away any Company secrets when I say that staffing is "a bit on the lean side". Any airplanes that are sitting idle are either broken or uncrewed. I don't know if we're actually turning away business or not. That's a bit above my pay grade.

All I can say is that those of us out in the trenches are definitely earning our money!

Aren't you in current 1st time CBA negotiations? It makes sense for them to hold off until they know how much labor will cost. Then they can scale the rest of the enterprise accordingly to how much baby's new shoes are going to cost.

Latest resources

Back