• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TransStates?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
noone can give a number as it decreases daily , like their pilot group-- pretty sad

SKIPPY

Last edited:
Come summer, 23 UAL and 3 Airways. That is what is being said now... but always subject to change.

Only 3 planes for US? How do they justify keeping that going? Sounds like United is their bread and butter then...

They had like 52 early 2008. How do they come up with 26? I thought the AA flying was like 10+5 airplanes. Did UA make them get rid of airplanes?

We only had 50 airplanes. Two tail numbers in the series were assigned to other non tsa aircraft.

We lost the AA contract (10 sublet eagle airpanes) We returned 4 (824, 825, 849, 850)
We have dry leased 5 to areo-mexico connect and we are sending them 5 more in the near future (at least that is what mx said).

I talked with a TSA Captain today, and he seemed to think that the bottom was 15 airframes. TSA isn't interested in operating 45-seaters, and the 70 seater (Go-Jet) is where the future is for the company according to the guy I spoke with. Not happy about it, but he say's thats the reality that they could very well be facing. Rumor flying around is that UAL wants to put the "Q" in IAD. I will believe it when I see it!

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorhead

I talked with a TSA Captain today, and he seemed to think that the bottom was 15 airframes. TSA isn't interested in operating 45-seaters, and the 70 seater (Go-Jet) is where the future is for the company according to the guy I spoke with. Not happy about it, but he say's thats the reality that they could very well be facing. Rumor flying around is that UAL wants to put the "Q" in IAD. I will believe it when I see it!

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorhead

An ERJ holds 50 seats. A UA CRJ7 holds 66 seats.

Well, all those Weight Restricted POS are all the same to me...Unless I need a ride home then it's the best thing since sliced bread, but thanks for your enlightening post.

Latest resources

Back