Trans States vs. G0Jets Hipocracy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TWA Dude said:
My biggest beef: pilots blaming other pilots for management's decisions. To Angus: no Regional/Commuters/Small Jet operators take any flying from Mainline; it's given to them by Mainline management.

Truer words were never spoken! It is your flying when the flights are sold under your airlines 2-letter ATA code, and the ticket stock says "Issued by: Trans States Airlines", "Issued by: Chautauqua Airlines", etc. Even the AX code meant American, just not American Eagle nor American Airlines.

When you do your own flying, under your own airline code, listed as your own flying in the Official Airline Guide (not as a regional partner for a mainline), then its your own flying. When its flying not subject to an Air Services Agreement with a mainline carrier, then its your own flying.

Mainline management could care less about who flies between A and B on any given month, and they'll all rob Peter to pay Paul if any one of them can do it for 1/2 a cent less in CASM.

we the pilots of TSA havent done anything? whatever-- we haevnt picketed in stl ord and IAD? we dont have stickers everywhere? we dont have media exposure? we havent set up a website? who the ************************* do u think runs the g0jetpilots.com website you idiot, an interested third party? National?
what planet are you living on?

oh yeah and to the whole refuse the jumpseat argument going to see his kids?

First of all i dont care if his kid, wife, or parents are in the hospital dying i wouldnt let him jumpseat-- i have been vocal about that for as long as i can remember-- and yet no G0jet pilot wishes to attempt when i fly-- i fly the 2nd most at TSA and yet welcome and g0jet jumpseat confrontation not that youd get past the gate agent.

Maybe when the g0jet guy tells the person in the hospital why he cant come to see them right away he'll get the point and the bedridden person will realize what a coksucker you really are.

how's the ontime percentage? how's the crew staffing going? how are the schedules going? how is crew attrition going? how are all the job fairs going?
it's going that way for a reason.
tool
SKIPPY

Last edited:
This idiot is a PRIME example...

Skippy said:
Agnes and carbon,

we the pilots of TSA havent done anything? whatever-- we haevnt picketed in stl ord and IAD? we dont have stickers everywhere? we dont have media exposure? we havent set up a website? who the ************************* do u think runs the g0jetpilots.com website you idiot, an interested third party? National?

First of all i dont care if his kid, wife, or parents are in the hospital dying i wouldnt let him jumpseat-- i have been vocal about that for as long as i can remember-- and yet no G0jet pilot wishes to attempt when i fly-- i fly the 2nd most at TSA and yet welcome and g0jet jumpseat confrontation not that youd get past the gate agent.

Maybe when the g0jet guy tells the person in the hospital why he cant come to see them right away he'll get the point and the bedridden person will realize what a coksucker you really are.

how's the ontime percentage? how's the crew staffing going? how are the schedules going? how is crew attrition going? how are all the job fairs going?
tool
SKIPPY

This is a PRIME example of the hypocrisy that this whole thread is directed towards.

You are a Replacement Jet Pilot who has helped by dragging the entire industry down by being a RJ whore, working for peanuts at a bottom feeding commuter, and YOU have the b*lls to act all godlike with your little jumpseat .... LOL!!

Like I mentioned earlier.... (only you obviously are too spatic to bother to slow down and actually comprehend)........ you better hope the rest off the industry doesn't decide to call a spade a spade (that would be YOU)and realize what a little P.O.S. you are.... because it would be YOU that would be walking to work.

I hope you try and ride MY jumpseat one day....punk. What goes around comes around.

Angus said:
This is a PRIME example of the hypocrisy that this whole thread is directed towards.

You are a Replacement Jet Pilot who has helped by dragging the entire industry down by being a RJ whore, working for peanuts at a bottom feeding commuter, and YOU have the b*lls to act all godlike with your little jumpseat .... LOL!!

Like I mentioned earlier.... (only you obviously are too spatic to bother to slow down and actually comprehend)........ you better hope the rest off the industry doesn't decide to call a spade a spade (that would be YOU)and realize what a little P.O.S. you are.... because it would be YOU that would be walking to work.

I hope you try and ride MY jumpseat one day....punk. What goes around comes around.

Man, I have news for you, a 70 seat CRJ is still an RJ too. Talk about whores??!?!? I think G0Jets are the biggest whores in the industry and judging by the posts on flightinfo so do most other pilots. Also judging by the way you are ripping into the Delta pilots I dont think you are gonna be seeing their jumpseat anytime soon either. I hope you like STL. :D

LOL! Ignorant as well i see...

TSA Pilot said:
Man, I have news for you, a 70 seat CRJ is still an RJ too. Talk about whores??!?!? I think G0Jets are the biggest whores in the industry and judging by the posts on flightinfo so do most other pilots. Also judging by the way you are ripping into the Delta pilots I dont think you are gonna be seeing their jumpseat anytime soon either. I hope you like STL. :D

I don't defend the G0jets punks. Where have you seen me ONCE defend them in this thread.... moron? I don't defend them anymore than I defend the Trans States punks for whoring....err... I mean taking all the mainline flying.

Pay attention to the thread before you decide to show your ignorance. My point is about the attitude towards other Pilots that the Trans States Pilots keep showing, when they are in fact no different.

BTW - I'm not STL based idiot..... and trust me, you'll be kissing my *ss for a ride long before I ever get on one of your little planes.... (in fact many of you do already....).

Last edited:
Angus
The thing that makes me mad at the pilot group over there, is that they could of come to TSA, won the fight and still get the flying. BUT they decided to "scab" out and got the shinny jet syndrome. If they would of joined the fight this would be a non issue cause that airline would but hurting more then it already is, and in turn would have to give the flying to TSA. Thats my beef with them alone. I got another bone with the Company which is not their fault. In other words, they took the coward way.. AGAIN MY OPINION

Agnes and carbon,

tool
SKIPPY
If you re-read my post you will see I'm talking to Angus in DEFENSE of the TSA pilots and basically saying if the APA has a problem with TSA holdings getting around APA scope, not much is happening because what TSA Holdings did is legal because of the newly created certificate. My point was, what are the TSA pilots supposed to do for AA pilots when they already have their hands full stopping GJ? The jumpseat war to which I was referring, was the proposed retaliation by AA pilots to TSA pilots for flying the 70 seaters if/when everyone is on one list.

Apparently your lack of reading comprehension is only surpassed by your complete inability to form a rational thought. Please tell me English isn't your first language. By the way, how do you fly "the 2nd most at TSA?" Sounds like something a participant in the Special Olympics would say. I'm not a psychologist, but I can only imagine that delighting in kicking some guy out of your jumpseat while his kid/wife/parents are dying in the hospital reveals some major psychological issues that should be dealt with by a professional. If you WOULD ever do that, I'd definitely stay clear of you. Karma can be a real beeeyotch and I wouldnt want to be anywhere near you when you got yours.

Angus said:
My point that the Trans States Bonehead Pilots won't address here or ANYWHERE IS: What makes YOU flying the American Pilots scoped flying for UAL ANY different than the G0Jets Pilots flying this work. The reality is this: The Trans States Pilots are showing their lack of integrity by blacklisting the Pilots at G0Jets for doing exactly to them what the Trans States Pilots would be doing to the Pilots at American.... given the chance. The Trans States Pilots are mad because THEY can't get the flying.... even thought they sure are trying VERY hard to get it.... REGARDLESS of the American Pilots contract. That is unless the Pilots at Trans States are going to QUIT or walk before EVER turning an engine to fly that scope-busting UAL flying.... hmmmm. What do you say???

Thats what I thought.... more silence..... followed by self-righteous twisted justification.

I think the point is:

The Trans States pilots have been here for years, putting up with the management bull$hit, knowing that they control our lives month to month.

Do we feel good about their actions? Fuc% no.

We do not control what they do. We were hired by an established regional carrier............the next step after flight instructing, 135, military, etc. It's what you do. If we could have gone straight to mainline, all of us would have.

The G0jets pilots know what they are doing, they know what it's doing to other pilots, not just at Trans States.

Since we have been here, I agree Management has done some $hitty things to alot of people. Please don't give me the "just quit then, go somewhere else" bit, believe me everyone is trying to go somewhere else.

Let me get to the point: Trans States pilots are flying planes and routes under our current CBA. We do what we are told. We all came here under good faith. WE are not trying to take your flying, or your flying (eaglerj), or anyone elses. Our company started a new company to fly Larger planes for $hitty pay!

G0jet pilots KNOW what they are getting into. They are HAPPY with what management calls a 70 seat payscale. They are interviewing there knowing exactly what they are doing.

Trans States pilots ONLY wanted the flying for the payscale we submitted to the Company. That was long before G0jets. We want it now out of respect for the rest of the industry.

Angus, I believe there are two sides to every story. You have your points, everyone else has theirs. I respect your opinion, you have a right to one. I think this whole industry and Website needs to stop blaming the pilots.

But I also think some pilots need to make better decisions.

Fly Safe.

Latest resources

Back