• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trans States vs. G0Jets Hipocracy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I see the context of the posts now that im sober and i misinterpreted them-I apologize-just coming out of a binder from football, but answer me this:

1. How does flying larger equipment for United- hurt AA pilots and their scope?

2. Hasn't it already been done legally with CHQ and Repulic/Shuttle America?

3. What is your answer to the problem and how do you expect others to help?

Angus said:
I don't defend the G0jets punks. Where have you seen me ONCE defend them in this thread.... moron? I don't defend them anymore than I defend the Trans States punks for whoring....err... I mean taking all the mainline flying.

Pay attention to the thread before you decide to show your ignorance. My point is about the attitude towards other Pilots that the Trans States Pilots keep showing, when they are in fact no different.

BTW - I'm not STL based idiot..... and trust me, you'll be kissing my *ss for a ride long before I ever get on one of your little planes.... (in fact many of you do already....).

Lets count all the words you used... punks, moron, whores, ignorance, idiot. You must be a joy to fly with! Probably why you couldnt get a job anywhere else. Its ok, man, you can admit you work for g0jet. :)

Last edited:
TSA Pilot said:
Lets count all the words you used... punks, moron, whores, ignorance, idiot. You must be a joy to fly with! Probably why you couldnt get a job anywhere else. Its ok, man, you can admit you work for g0jet. :)

You forgot to add "Kissing his *ss."
Let's face it, anus isn't really a pilot, but a 12 year old kid on mommy's computer. He's been banned before...Just waiting for her/him to be banned again.

Latest resources

Back