• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trans States vs. G0Jets Hipocracy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good to see Anus is still up to his old tricks. Slam everyone else, call them immature (because he's SUCH the adult!), insinuating that he's the pinnacle of aviation greatness. And of course, you're correct, 737 pylt is trying to impress YOU by listing five whole airplanes in his profile (can you IMAGINE!?!?!). Funny how you attempt to shame someone earlier for pointing out your spelling mistakes, yet you later attempt to shame for 737 pylt listing FOUR (!!!) airplanes in his "ratings" section!

Man, it's just like old times! Make childish arguments, then attack those who respond and call THEM immature. CLASSIC. At least "the usual" still applies when it comes to you... Everyone knows you're a douche, yet you can't recognize it... And I presume we'll get to hear about how you're above calling names, and my mentioning the obvious (that you're a douche) is proof of how I have no point that can't be supported by personal attacks. I DO know you well, don't I?

I missed you, sweetie. Go ahead and tell me now how I'm 737's lover for defending him, since you're the adult around here (and your suggesting that he's gay is totally different from calling you a douche). I'm waiting. I'm also waiting for another HYSTERICAL comment about my screen name, since that's about the peak of your abilities when comes to arguments.

Back to the mirror with you, boy, so your signature makes sense.

Whoops, sorry 'bout the typo, of course I meant to say "ANGUS" in the fourth word of the above post. My apologies.

Hey Angus, were you this fired up when your TWA brothers were stapled on the bottom of the AA seniority list??

Angus said:
Sooo... what are you really saying? I think we both know what is happening here. I can feel the chemistry. I think deep down.... we really love each other. There I said it.... I LOVE you man. I really really love you.
Did your parents have any children that lived??
How about us finally getting together for some quality time together. You can sit and tell me stories about ALL the type ratings you have and all the airplanes you fly....wow.... the lists is so impressive! You actually flew the B-727..... wow.... I'm breathless!
That's because you used it all on your inflatable date!
You can show me all the pictures you have on the walls and on the tables in your house of all the airplanes you've flown. You probably have pictures doing preflights, and in the cockpit sitting in the seat.... maybe even pretending to flip switches. OOOOhhhh... that is soooo hot.

How about it big boy....??
I'll tell you what anus. You tell me when and where, and we can talk about your problem, ok son?? You are pretty pathetic, and proving more and more that you are probably not even of age to drive a car.

Jason Kagan said:
While I would agree that the aircraft were and possibly are still owned by your company, I would disagree that we were or are flying your passengers.

If you don't think those passengers belong to the Eagle pilot then you don't get it. TSA is flying AMR owned aircraft, on AMR routes in violation of a CBA that AMR has with an AMR subsiderary company. It doesn't matter that Eagle never flew from STL, what does matter is that American bought TWA, so the flying in STL now belongs to American. Most of the AA guys I know have no issue when Eagle gets a route because it's AMR pilots doing AMR flying. Most people don't even have an issue with TSA/CHQ, the issue is that TSA is using AMR owned aircraft to fly AMR routes in violation of the CBA. AMR has allready told Eagle pilots (at least this is my understanding and someone please correct me if I'm wrong) that TSA's pay scale is more in line with what should be paid for the ERJ, so who is being used as a whipsaw against who? Is it ok that an Eagle pilot loose his QOL as long as a TSA pilot benifits and the company not use that money to operate GJ for United?

It doesn't matter if you call the end of TWA a Purchase or a merger, the Alleghany-Mohawk labor provisions are still the law of the land and were not followed in the begining. If former TWA guys are flying at Eagle drawing pay at TWA seniority than good, they would be amoung the few people from TWA that didn't get compleatly screwed in the deal. Everyone here is worried about who is taking whose flying. Where were all of you guys when TWA Dude and his brothers were getting the shaft by thier fellow pilots at American? Did any ALPA represented pilot deny a jumpseat to an AA guy because of what they did to TWA? I doubt it.

Anyone else get the feeling that "Angus" and the now-retired "Yank McCobb" are the same person?

Kind of like Rhoid with his multiple personalities...

If someone's going to have alter-ego screen names, at least change the writing style. :D

HMM

Yank wasn't as childish. At least had an intelligent argument with his biting comment. Angus does not.

Angus is an idiot!!!:uzi: I love how he slams people, and when they reply (calling him what he is), he gets all defensive and makes a complete jack-off of himself with the laim-a$$ comebacks.:smash: What a jacka$$. Now I can only wait to see what good ol' anus has to say about me. I have a few ideas, he has become pretty predictable!!:beer:

Latest resources

Back