• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trans States to Receive 14 New RJ's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's not as if we're taking routes and cities from AE. AE has NEVER fed STL.

OK, but I am wondering if you can soundly verify or deny a rumor that's been floating around Eagle. Word is that TSA will now be doing some turns into DFW, via another out station. Is this true???? If it is, what do you think about that?

I don't really want to open this argument again. Just interested in the veracity of this rumor, and if it is true, if TSA pilots see this as no harm done against Eagle pilots?

No truth to this rumor whatsoever.....DFW....now that would be crossing the line and I don't think that any TSA pilot in their right mind could bring themselves into that territory that is just unsettling to think about.

TSA Pilot

This is borderline SCAB material....

I would hope you don't cross into AA/AE Hubs.....

It’s bad enough that you guys are flying A/C that have circumvented the APA SCOPE completely!

This reverse code sharing has given you a way across the SCOPE LINE....not just one time....BUT now a second time!

The Connection Carriers have used this AX code to bust the union (APA), by getting around the ASM cap, and now the 67, 45+seat jet cap. Where will it stop!??!

In my book there is a name for a person who violates another person agreement, or works to bust that agreement.......

This may be harsh, but you guys and gals over at TSA, CHQ, and CORP better watch out for what your management has you do. There a many lines we cross every day....and there are others that we must never cross at any cost!!! BECAREFULL!!!

Uncle Dim,

Look closely in your "book" and you may find the definition of the word "informed". You may want to become so yourself.

Fear-mongering and loosely using the term "scab" has diminished it's meaning and serves only to further an angry , though misguided, vandetta you apparently hold.

PR Newswires - July 19th, 2002

AMERICAN AIRLINES ANNOUNCES THAT CORPORATE AIRLINES WILL REPLACE MAINLINE FLYING USING JETSTREAM 32 AIRCRAFT.

Today, Don Carty of American Airlines has announced that Corporate Airlines will replace American Airlines mainline flying with Jetstream 32 Aircraft.

"We at American Airlines look forward to offering our customers the quality and comfort that can be found in the Jetstream." Said Carty. "We look forward to offering absolutely no inflight service to our customers. With the lack of a onboard lavatory, we will be able to save significant amounts of money by not having to change out the blue water."

When asked how the customers will go to the bathroom on the new Dallas to Tokyo flight, Don Carty explained, "they can go in the air sick bags, and if we run out of those they will just have to hold it."

"But it really wont be much of an issue," Carty explained, "Since the Jetstream 32 can only fly about 250 nm fully loaded, we will give our customers ample opportunity to take a whiz at each of our 20 fuel stops along the way."

When asked about the shrieking noise and vibrations produced by the extremely loud Garrett Engines, Carty explained that all passengers would be signing a waiver of liability for the effects of long term hearing loss. "We are looking into providing our customers with ear plugs with the AA logo on them, but since AA is in a 'cost cutting' mode, we may not be able to bring this enhanced service to our Elite AAdvantage Members for some time," Explained Carty.

Corporate Airlines will begin replacing services offered by the Boeing 777 aircraft as early as August 1, 2002. And a complete replacement of all mainline flying with Jetstream 32 aircraft will be completed by November 2003.

I don't care if it's Stooge Air with Moe, Larry, and Curly flying the airplanes. That flying is on behalf of AE/AA and THAT flying belongs to them contracturally (NOT TSA) and that will be vindicated in court. The "reverse" code share is a blatent, sly and cynical ploy by AMR that TSA (and some of their pilots) are more than happy to be in complicity with. Although not their fault, the TSA pilot group can rationalize it any way they want.

Last edited:
AHHAHAHHAH!!

Thanks for your input, Sponge-Boy.

Dragin - I understand why the TSA guys are excited, with the opportunity for their guys to be recalled. They must understand, however, that us Eagle guys will fight this, since contractually we have to go with our aircraft when they are moved off-property. Just one more blatant contract violation to add to the growing list.

This is long from being over.

Just a Rumor

What if Eagle gets rid of ALPA, like they should and then AE aqcuires TSA. MMMM all TSA guys would go to the bottom? Just a rumor, no hard feelings.

???

Say whatever you want......BUT.....The fact still is.....

American Connection has busted the APA's SCOPE and contract.

I am informed..... You are now doing EXACTLY what the contract was to prevent and protect!!!

Maybe not SCABs, but you would probably kick your brother if management said you could fly some JETS.

Believe me....the industry is watching all of this!!

P.S. ALPA never "requires" that anybody gets DOH. You think UAL would have given USAir DOH?!!?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back