• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trans States hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Any truth to the rumor that Chq, Skywest, Mesa, etc are filing a lawsuit against Trans States for not training pilots fast enough for them?

Yes, 95% of the crews at TSA are cool as sh*t, but the quality of life is truly horrendous and not enough is being said about that. I used to say it would be worth it if you lived in STL or RIC, but at this point its just not the case. You have better odds at being juniored on days off at TSA than missing a commute home from elsewhere. The last time TSA had enough reserve coverage for me to drop a trip was May, true story.

Trust me, I hated life being a CFI worse than anyone, but can safely say that TSA is worse. If you go there, you will end up at Chq, Skywest, wherever in 6 mths anyway. You might as well not waste those 2 1/2 mths of training and just wait to get hired by one of those carriers.

TSA pilot........oh, and if you get asked on your checkride if you ever do a "cruise check" for Christ's sake man say "yes sir, all the time!"

LMAO ... How are ya been man?

LOL............Also a very true statement - lmao

As per contract you can only be juniored twice per month...fly your contract

And for God's sake don't waive the contract when scheduling asks you to, and trust me they will ask.

If more pilots would stick to their contract........they would give up asking so much !!

Does anyone know the name of the person doing the resume screenings? Who do I address my cover letter to? The website says, Ms. Eileen Plante; but the phone number goes to someone else's desk (Cathy, I think). Thanks!

Eileen Plante will work just fine. She's the HR director or something like that.

Does anyone know the name of the person doing the resume screenings? Who do I address my cover letter to? The website says, Ms. Eileen Plante; but the phone number goes to someone else's desk (Cathy, I think). Thanks!

Latest resources

Back