• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trans States "Bridge Agreement"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I left a present in the bathroom in STL closest to the GJ crew room(is it even still there)/united ops when I was on my way through yesterday. The CAL rampers were so kind to guide me to the correct ********************ter.

Good Luck Brothers and Sisters. If you need another to march in the rain, let me know. I would be proud to come back and help anyway I can. Try not to get caught up in the flame bait. Just know that they will always have "hulas crack whore" tatooed on their a$$ and soul. They drink too much of the hulas goat sperm and it clouds their judgement.

If you guys have the opportunity to vote this “bridge agreement” down, by all means take it. Settling for anything less than scope that binds TSH will result in the eventual shutdown of Trans States Airlines (i.e., voting yes). There’s no way it makes sense to run two certificates that size separately. I wouldn’t be surprised if this agreement just provides them with the resources they need to replace all 27 of the remaining E-145s with CRJ200s; maybe they'll just get out of the 50-seat market altogether. Plenty of pilots out on the market these days. I doubt they would have a problem staffing all that growth. Most of the applicants would probably be typed already in the CL65.

I say, persuade your MEC to ask for self help while you still have an airline to strike. Not doing so will only allow Hulas to figure out a way to shut TSA down while maintaining GJ. You may still have some leverage because of the credit crunch.

I think Hulas fears a Trans States strike, because his creditors may not take that too lightly. Thus, financing his little GJ project may become way too unpredictable.

Looking from the outside, you really don't have anything to lose. He will try and put the fear of God in you. He's not quite ready to shut down TSA just yet. I believe you can still get a good outcome with a legitimate strike threat, ie..released for self help. Good luck to you all. I have buddies that are still there.

another play in the playbook thats for all the traffic on the webboards on the bridge agreement memo. nice! at least your getting their attention.

you guys need to come together and do a little something to get their attention-- and if it doesnt cost them money- it just falls on deaf ears.

SKIPPY

Latest resources

Back