• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trans States "Bridge Agreement"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why are you guna try an deny that you work at GJ. Don't call yourself a refugee when you crossed the line and went to GJ?

Quiet moron, you don't know anything. crossed what line? ***********************************! I'm not going to get into it with you again, it's obvious that you're just a troll pissed cause you're still flying a 172 and couldn't get hired.

Fine. I'll back him up. Don't EVER call yourself TSA/ TSA refugee/whatever...you forfeit that the second you told EP or whatever management toolbag was doing the hiring, "YES SIR! SIGN ME UP!" You are not a refugee of anything.

theres no such thing as a TSA refugee you SOB POS. you loose any and all rights to even remotely call your self a waterskiier once you went over there.

SKIPPY

P u h l e e e e e e z e *eyeroll*

Let's all say it together...."Thanks Dario"

Wait a minute, I thought Gojet is TSA flying...... taking back what's ours. Bunch of deuchebags, with your attitude you guys might actually get what you're asking for. So much hate.... There is no conspiracy to take over your crappy flying, it's there. People are trying to help you morons before you actually burn the place down. LEARN!!

Last edited:
No, I could care less. I'm just a TSA refugee along with the others that are here. I want what's best for all of us. No one wants TSA out.

I (and everyone else I know who is former or current waterskier) would like to disown you. Your opinion is not representative of the rest of us.

We can have this same old stale debate over and over again, but in the end we all know where you stand compared to the rest of us.

The TSA pilots are a great group...it's just a shame that there is always that 1%.

I (and everyone else I know who is former or current waterskier) would like to disown you. Your opinion is not representative of the rest of us.

We can have this same old stale debate over and over again, but in the end we all know where you stand compared to the rest of us.

The TSA pilots are a great group...it's just a shame that there is always that 1%.

What are you talking about...

Wait a minute, I thought Gojet is TSA flying...... taking back what's ours. Bunch of deuchebags, with your attitude you guys might actually get what you're asking for. So much hate.... There is no conspiracy to take over your crappy flying, it's there. People are trying to help you morons before you actually burn the place down. LEARN!!

People are trying to help us? Did you read the memo? You excommunicated yourself when went to g0jets. Maybe you are concerned that if we do shut the place down, not only will you no longer be able to depend on TSA for credit but you guys will shut down as well since you cannot support yourselves with your 14 planes and all.

-current waterskier saying burn this beeyatch down.

Latest resources

Back