• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tradewinds 747 Wreck in MDE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anything is a "ten" when parked next to an Airbus....what a piece of trash!!

PHXFLYR:cool:

belchfire said:
The scuzziest 74 in the world is a "ten" if she's parked next to an airbus!

Somehow, an old Boeing 747-100/200 with streaks of oil and grime trailing out from the hinges/panels over battered and chipped paint looks more alluring then a spanking new one with a prestine paint job.

There was a post a few weeks ago about some artist chick who was taking an old 747 and converting it into a home. The cost if I recall was close to 2 million.

:crying:D@MN shame! I hate to see that happen to ANY airplane, ESPECIALLY the 747 KING!

federico said:
As long as the crew is OK nothing else really matters. Knowing the Captain and having flown with him I know he made the right decision and thought of his crew before anything else. Good job

Freddy,

From what I've been told, the crew is ok....

Is That U!!

federico said:
As long as the crew is OK nothing else really matters. Knowing the Captain and having flown with him I know he made the right decision and thought of his crew before anything else. Good job

Feraerico.......Ist That you?.....El Senor Rico Suavez!! que passar Amigo.
I thought you went to Singapore to fly Airbus...... i guess youre probably going to be looking for a job!!

have fun........go easy on the Asian chicks
T.

fogrunner said:
MDE

I have heard that the MIA FSDO will be out in force as far as ramp checks and observation rides. This is the third a/c in two years involved in an overrun incident that originated in MIA.

Oh yeah, MIA FSDO the epitomy of professional integrity.

Yes, I do. But it would not be approiate to disclose that info at this time

Was this a high-speed reject? Flaps are at T.O. Note that reverser on #1 does not appear to be deployed. Possibly defered..#1&2 appear to have been producing thrust. Note flames eminating from tail pipe during impact with the ground.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back