Tough Choice--SWA or UPS?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
capt. megadeth said:
Exactly, they don't say anything. It's wonderful.
The beagles don't even whimper, but they have sad eyes.

The horses don't make too much noise, but they have a special way of stinking the place up, and the humidity is noxious. Don't forget to cover your suitcase in a plastic garbage bag before the 8 hour rides.

You'd be surprised what, other than boxes, can travel as freight.

:)

TonyC said:
The beagles don't even whimper, but they have sad eyes.

The horses don't make too much noise, but they have a special way of stinking the place up, and the humidity is noxious. Don't forget to cover your suitcase in a plastic garbage bag before the 8 hour rides.

You'd be surprised what, other than boxes, can travel as freight.

:)

That's fine as long as they don't speak ;)

capt. megadeth said:
That's fine as long as they don't speak ;)

We were all just thinking the same thing about YOU.

The "I hate people" thing is getting very worn out. Perhaps you could find a different way to vent. We'd all be happier, and you could stop sucking the life out of this forum.

Juvat said:

Um, not all of us. Some of us agree with her. I know I certainly don't need a bunch of pax to clap when I make a good landing. I don't need a bunch of people saying "thank you" as they get off the plane. I'd be just as happy with a bunch of boxes in the back that don't say a thing. In fact, I'd probably be a lot happier since I wouldn't have to hear them complain about everything when they're only paying $99 to go 1000 miles.

Juvat said:

The "I hate people" thing is getting very worn out. Perhaps you could find a different way to vent. We'd all be happier, and you could stop sucking the life out of this forum.

Why don't you just skip over my posts when you see them? Christ Almighty, can't you take a joke either? Are you one of those Capts at SWA that my friends that work there tell me about? You know, the ones that go snitch to the CPs on FOs that aren't happy and jolly all the time? Waaaa waaa waaaa

Not only do I hate people, I don't care what they (you included) think.

Last edited:
I feel so alone. I really like people, including passengers. I've only had one, ever, that I didn't care for.

PCL_128 said:
I know I certainly don't need a bunch of pax to clap when I make a good landing. I don't need a bunch of people saying "thank you" as they get off the plane. I'd be just as happy with a bunch of boxes in the back that don't say a thing. In fact, I'd probably be a lot happier since I wouldn't have to hear them complain about everything when they're only paying $99 to go 1000 miles.

Exactly.

Thanks dude.

capt. megadeth said:
Are you one of those Capts at SWA that my friends that work there tell me about? You know, the ones that go snitch to the CPs on FOs that aren't happy and jolly all the time?

Oh, please tell me that this doesn't actually happen. They actually have to deal with "happiness police?" This is just too much. Can't these guys just go to work and do their jobs and not worry about how "jolly" the guy next to them is?

Latest resources

Back