• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Total Meltdown At Jetblew! Stay Clear!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The company is playing Russian roulette right now. If the real story of this cover up gets out, we re gonna be public enemy #1.

But I heard the same about the FAs. Judging from being in the trenches there all week, mgmt has lost a majority off all B6 workers. Rampers, Agents, etc. are fed up with mgmt putting them in these positions. Morale def felt way lower during this IROP than ones in the past.

And the real irony here is that they will pay for the entire thing with more take-aways from the very line employees who have to live through these continual melt-downs.

Wouldn't want to cut into those bonuses.

Is that from the Spanish daily briefing? Iminante! Ole! Sorry, just ran out of Spanish words...

I saw 3 FAs say "eff it"" and just quit in the middle of the meltdown. And I am surprised there weren't more. Can't blame them, they were getting used and abused worse than usual.

I saw 3 FAs say "eff it"" and just quit in the middle of the meltdown. And I am surprised there weren't more. Can't blame them, they were getting used and abused worse than usual.

Grab two beers and pull the slide.

Latest resources

Back