• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tool sighting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You mean all the free time on the road away from my family? Yeah.... We are all well compensated for that...Sarcasm....look it up.

Despite the frivilous topic of which spurred this thread, I am curious about your attitude towards the industry regarding compensation. How many factory workers do you know of, that are in direct control of multi-million dollar equipment carrying thousands of people each month, being directly responsible for their safety and having to be right every time. I'm not sure of what you mean by a "GOD" in uniform. I could care less about the "EGO" and "Being a God in uniform", but I do feel that we should all be fairly compensated due to the liability and risks we take as well as the time we spend away from our families.

Insecure, immature and whining.....are you kidding me?

Hmmm....well now that you mention it, I do whine about stuff sometimes.

insecure ....no..

immature....hmmm....yes... ...ask my wife. I still think fart jokes are funny. I'm a guy, that's part of the job.

Speaking of fart jokes, I got on a Comair 50 seater last night, the F/A was no where to be found, I wondered where she was, a very pretty lady too.

She finally emerged from the lav, and as I walked back to the seat, an overpowering stench hit me sqaure in the face, I wondered, how the hell does something so foul come out on someone so pretty? When I say stench, I had tears in my eyes and could not stop the gag reflex.

Any of you have an experience like that?

Speaking of fart jokes, I got on a Comair 50 seater last night, the F/A was no where to be found, I wondered where she was, a very pretty lady too.

She finally emerged from the lav, and as I walked back to the seat, an overpowering stench hit me sqaure in the face, I wondered, how the hell does something so foul come out on someone so pretty? When I say stench, I had tears in my eyes and could not stop the gag reflex.

Maybe she had some "Captain" for lunch

I used to take my uniform off to and from work. When I left and went corporate I thought I would get away from the uniform, but we still have to wear one even though we are 91. Now I dont give a sh!t, I dress before I leave the house, and I undress when I get home, any place that I stop between the airport and work I wear my uniform, just like anyone else dressed for work. If anyone wants to give me sh!t about it go ahead, I really dont care, I am not going to inconvenience myself because I might offend some regional pilot turd.

I dont think that its cool, I just dont bother, and I make probably triple what a nurse or truck driver makes, and have nothing to prove.

I agree with your entire post, all but the making money part. Everyone makes more than me.
It seems the guys that are accusing others in uniform in the mini mart of trying to be cool are really the ones trying to be "cool". I'm with you, not concerned enough about any of it to give a crap about hitting a store on the way home. They are also probably the ones that have a coronary if they are required to wear a hat. Why, because they dont think they look cool enough with it on.

Dude-are you married? If not, STFB. LOL......

You should be..... Ho.

aaaaahahahaha... you beat me to it!

I don't work for Gojet if that's what you're implying. Besides, GJ pilots are no more "ho's" than TSA or any other regional airline pilots.

You two should meet for a beer so you try to out-idiot each other. It would be a very tough competition.

I don't work for Gojet if that's what you're implying. Besides, GJ pilots are no more "ho's" than TSA or any other regional airline pilots.

You two should meet for a beer so you try to out-idiot each other. It would be a very tough competition.

I can think of a few more that can join them. It would be a fierce competition. I think if they ever decide to grow up things may change for the better but I'm not holding my breath. That Jr. High mentality is hard to break for them.

All regional pilots contribute to the race to the bottom, not just Gojet.

Latest resources

Back