• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tool sighting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Didn't meet their strict hiring qualifications?

Did you think of that question all by yourself? I'm sure your mother would be proud of you!:rolleyes:

And why to so many azz-clown gate agents and FA's have to non-Rev while wearing their freaking Company ID on their lanyard?
Oh look, I'm cool, I have a "(Insert name) Airlines" ID, and all you other passengers don't.
Get a life you clowns. Everytime I see one of those idiots I feel like ripping that ID off and flushing it down the lav.

Y'all are some angry, angry people.

I now have to call the metal box full of wrenches, screwdrivers, hammers, nails, etc. in my garage my "project" box because I had to retire the word "tool" from my vocabulary due to it being beaten beyond dead on FI! :smash:

I now have to call the metal box full of wrenches, screwdrivers, hammers, nails, etc. in my garage my "project" box because I had to retire the word "tool" from my vocabulary due to it being beaten beyond dead on FI! :smash:

You're such an implement!

:D

Check out the tools on a program on in the afternoon called "The Doctors", wearing surgical scrubs and lab coats, on a tv set!!

Yeah, I'm furloughed, on unemployment, watching tv and taking classes....
I used to wear my uniform to the grocery store on the way home from work, cause my wife can't drive and needs me to get stuff, and the ramp change clothes thing seemed stupid. The cashiers would say "are you a pilot?" I'd say, yeah on my way home. No big deal. A hot young news anchor gave me the eyeball, once. She smiled, too. How little she knows...

Latest resources

Back