• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tool sighting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I used to take my uniform off to and from work. When I left and went corporate I thought I would get away from the uniform, but we still have to wear one even though we are 91. Now I dont give a sh!t, I dress before I leave the house, and I undress when I get home, any place that I stop between the airport and work I wear my uniform, just like anyone else dressed for work. If anyone wants to give me sh!t about it go ahead, I really dont care, I am not going to inconvenience myself because I might offend some regional pilot turd.

The first thing I do after finishing a trip is lose the stripes and tie on the bus to the employee lot. I can't figure out why some one thinks it's cool to drive home in full uniform. The funny thing is these nurses and truck drivers make more then us and their home every night. They have nothing to prove. Hard working blue collard workers.

I dont think that its cool, I just dont bother, and I make probably triple what a nurse or truck driver makes, and have nothing to prove.

This thread (along with others) indicates how full of themselves pilots really are. Can you imagine any other occupational industry worker (thats right; you're a worker - not some god in uniform - see god doesn't need one) shop-talking about such a frivilous topic? LOL

Pilots = insecure, immature and whining (whiny due to all the free time you have sitting around NOT getting paid)

One day y'all have to grow up and think and emulate the mature and intellectual liberal persona. It's never too late to be happier in life. Come join the libs!!!!

Most of us may learn to be more tolerant--but for most of us going liberal would be like selling our souls! Our brains are simply not wired that way! It's probably genetics, and not a choice!

This thread (along with others) indicates how full of themselves pilots really are. Can you imagine any other occupational industry worker (thats right; you're a worker - not some god in uniform - see god doesn't need one) shop-talking about such a frivilous topic? LOL

Pilots = insecure, immature and whining (whiny due to all the free time you have sitting around NOT getting paid)

You mean all the free time on the road away from my family? Yeah.... We are all well compensated for that...Sarcasm....look it up.

Despite the frivilous topic of which spurred this thread, I am curious about your attitude towards the industry regarding compensation. How many factory workers do you know of, that are in direct control of multi-million dollar equipment carrying thousands of people each month, being directly responsible for their safety and having to be right every time. I'm not sure of what you mean by a "GOD" in uniform. I could care less about the "EGO" and "Being a God in uniform", but I do feel that we should all be fairly compensated due to the liability and risks we take as well as the time we spend away from our families.

Insecure, immature and whining.....are you kidding me?

Hmmm....well now that you mention it, I do whine about stuff sometimes.

insecure ....no..

immature....hmmm....yes... ...ask my wife. I still think fart jokes are funny. I'm a guy, that's part of the job.

Latest resources

Back