• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Today is the last day for F9 bids

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lighten up. Whether its Mesa, GoJet, or Polar Air Cargo that will purchase frontier, it doesn't matter. It will be purchased by some carrier, of which none of us can dictate. Pilots still b!+ching about "our future", or "the future of this career", or "Mesapublic Scum" and all that crap, ask youself.......are you really still in that cockpit seat for the money? Are you really? You absolutely shouldn't be for that reason. That era that is permenantly gone. The whole industry is evolving, changing, be it for the better or worse, that's your own opinion. One thing is for sure though, it will always be what you yourself personally make of it.

I second that!

Today is the final day for preliminary bids to be submitted for Frontier. Unless we hear of a late submission by early tomorrow morning, it appears that only Southwest and RAH will be bidding in the auction. Also, Southwest has until the 10th to submit its finalized proposal to actually be included in the auction. Anyone care to guess how high the bidding will go? We all know Southwest has the ability to outbid RAH in an auction format, but will they? How much is too much for Frontier?

I will be truly surprised if no one else submits a bid for Frontier.
I won't.

Frontier doesn't have much to offer in a market like this one, and like it is going to be for the foreseeable future. Southwest may be looking to eliminate low-cost competition out of Denver, and may be willing to pay a nominal amount for that, but they won't be getting anything else of value. I doubt they're interested in any little airbuses or much Denver infrastructure.

CitationUltra,
Where have you been? Spewing hate at someone other than Frontier I imagine. Well, welcome back to your predictable Frontier bashing rant. I know you will be disappointed if anything remotely positive happens to the Frontier group. So here is to your expected disappointment....cheers.

By the way, you never did divulge why you are so bitter toward this great group of people and the airline. Everyone assumes that you were either turned down or fired. You have yet to confirm or deny those accusations. Doesn't matter though. Good day.

CitationUltra,
Where have you been? Spewing hate at someone other than Frontier I imagine. Well, welcome back to your predictable Frontier bashing rant. I know you will be disappointed if anything remotely positive happens to the Frontier group. So here is to your expected disappointment....cheers.

By the way, you never did divulge why you are so bitter toward this great group of people and the airline. Everyone assumes that you were either turned down or fired. You have yet to confirm or deny those accusations. Doesn't matter though. Good day.
That would be "Neither of the Above"not that I am under any obligation to "confirm or deny" anything to you.

Good day.

That would be "Neither of the Above"not that I am under any obligation to "confirm or deny" anything to you.

Good day.

Champ of the ramp? Thats my guess, I heard you were in China, that must not have worked out too well for you either. Spew some more hate sucker. Lets hear what else you got. Contract flying is a b1tch right now for ya huh.

Actually, champ of the ramp would be giving you too much credit. Lets clear the air, you caught a f9 pilot f9ing your wife, thats the reason for the hate. Get over it. In the meantime have fun behind the computer taking shots at frontier coward.

Actually, champ of the ramp would be giving you too much credit. Lets clear the air, you caught a f9 pilot f9ing your wife, thats the reason for the hate.

That's the most hilarious thing I've read all week!

In ohter news, SWA submitted a binding bid this morning. We have a race!

Latest resources

Back