Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Minimaniac

Benevolent Dictator
Today is the final day for preliminary bids to be submitted for Frontier. Unless we hear of a late submission by early tomorrow morning, it appears that only Southwest and RAH will be bidding in the auction. Also, Southwest has until the 10th to submit its finalized proposal to actually be included in the auction. Anyone care to guess how high the bidding will go? We all know Southwest has the ability to outbid RAH in an auction format, but will they? How much is too much for Frontier?

I will be truly surprised if no one else submits a bid for Frontier.

Whoops, I just got some news, one final bidder squeezed their bid in for F9. Looks like Air Koryo just put in a bid for about 300 million for Frontier. Good luck to all!

Whoops, I just got some news, one final bidder squeezed their bid in for F9. Looks like Air Koryo just put in a bid for about 300 million for Frontier. Good luck to all!

Please go get a woman!!! well i take it back sorry you lost your anal bids!!!

You know if JS wins, the crew base will be moved to FNJ, along with the headquarters. I bet the AN-12 will go pretty damn senior. Probably the first page of the list. I won't even go into seniority integration. One can only guess how that will be dictated. A lot of you pilots should try and lighten up. Do the best you can, and hope for the best.

I hope for the F9 guys and the future of the industry that SW wins the bid. The Republic SCUM needs to be stopped.

Lighten up. Whether its Mesa, GoJet, or Polar Air Cargo that will purchase frontier, it doesn't matter. It will be purchased by some carrier, of which none of us can dictate. Pilots still b!+ching about "our future", or "the future of this career", or "Mesapublic Scum" and all that crap, ask youself.......are you really still in that cockpit seat for the money? Are you really? You absolutely shouldn't be for that reason. That era that is permenantly gone. The whole industry is evolving, changing, be it for the better or worse, that's your own opinion. One thing is for sure though, it will always be what you yourself personally make of it.

I hope for the F9 guys and the future of the industry that SW wins the bid. The Republic SCUM needs to be stopped.

It must be difficult to live with that depth of anger and hatred.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back