• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Today is the last day for F9 bids

Minimaniac

Benevolent Dictator
Total Time
Today is the final day for preliminary bids to be submitted for Frontier. Unless we hear of a late submission by early tomorrow morning, it appears that only Southwest and RAH will be bidding in the auction. Also, Southwest has until the 10th to submit its finalized proposal to actually be included in the auction. Anyone care to guess how high the bidding will go? We all know Southwest has the ability to outbid RAH in an auction format, but will they? How much is too much for Frontier?

I will be truly surprised if no one else submits a bid for Frontier.

Vegaspilot99

Total Time
6000+
Nothing I'm aware of as of yet. I've got my eye on the company email waiting.

Anonymous2

Whoops, I just got some news, one final bidder squeezed their bid in for F9. Looks like Air Koryo just put in a bid for about 300 million for Frontier. Good luck to all!

BUDDHA145

Total Time
Whoops, I just got some news, one final bidder squeezed their bid in for F9. Looks like Air Koryo just put in a bid for about 300 million for Frontier. Good luck to all!

Please go get a woman!!! well i take it back sorry you lost your anal bids!!!

Anonymous2

You know if JS wins, the crew base will be moved to FNJ, along with the headquarters. I bet the AN-12 will go pretty damn senior. Probably the first page of the list. I won't even go into seniority integration. One can only guess how that will be dictated. A lot of you pilots should try and lighten up. Do the best you can, and hope for the best.

GOULET!

Oh look..a bighorn!
Total Time
Ream
I hope for the F9 guys and the future of the industry that SW wins the bid. The Republic SCUM needs to be stopped.

Anonymous2

Lighten up. Whether its Mesa, GoJet, or Polar Air Cargo that will purchase frontier, it doesn't matter. It will be purchased by some carrier, of which none of us can dictate. Pilots still b!+ching about "our future", or "the future of this career", or "Mesapublic Scum" and all that crap, ask youself.......are you really still in that cockpit seat for the money? Are you really? You absolutely shouldn't be for that reason. That era that is permenantly gone. The whole industry is evolving, changing, be it for the better or worse, that's your own opinion. One thing is for sure though, it will always be what you yourself personally make of it.

Axel

I hope for the F9 guys and the future of the industry that SW wins the bid. The Republic SCUM needs to be stopped.

It must be difficult to live with that depth of anger and hatred.

Last edited:

BeachBummer

Total Time
.71yrs
It must be difficult to live with that depth of anger and hatred.

I don't believe his scum comment was directed to the pilots. But to the company in general.

TheInsider

Total Time
Lighten up. Whether its Mesa, GoJet, or Polar Air Cargo that will purchase frontier, it doesn't matter. It will be purchased by some carrier, of which none of us can dictate. Pilots still b!+ching about "our future", or "the future of this career", or "Mesapublic Scum" and all that crap, ask youself.......are you really still in that cockpit seat for the money? Are you really? You absolutely shouldn't be for that reason. That era that is permenantly gone. The whole industry is evolving, changing, be it for the better or worse, that's your own opinion. One thing is for sure though, it will always be what you yourself personally make of it.

I second that!

CitationUltra

Total Time
Today is the final day for preliminary bids to be submitted for Frontier. Unless we hear of a late submission by early tomorrow morning, it appears that only Southwest and RAH will be bidding in the auction. Also, Southwest has until the 10th to submit its finalized proposal to actually be included in the auction. Anyone care to guess how high the bidding will go? We all know Southwest has the ability to outbid RAH in an auction format, but will they? How much is too much for Frontier?

I will be truly surprised if no one else submits a bid for Frontier.
I won't.

Frontier doesn't have much to offer in a market like this one, and like it is going to be for the foreseeable future. Southwest may be looking to eliminate low-cost competition out of Denver, and may be willing to pay a nominal amount for that, but they won't be getting anything else of value. I doubt they're interested in any little airbuses or much Denver infrastructure.

USMC319

As you were Gents
Total Time
CitationUltra,
Where have you been? Spewing hate at someone other than Frontier I imagine. Well, welcome back to your predictable Frontier bashing rant. I know you will be disappointed if anything remotely positive happens to the Frontier group. So here is to your expected disappointment....cheers.

By the way, you never did divulge why you are so bitter toward this great group of people and the airline. Everyone assumes that you were either turned down or fired. You have yet to confirm or deny those accusations. Doesn't matter though. Good day.

CitationUltra

Total Time
CitationUltra,
Where have you been? Spewing hate at someone other than Frontier I imagine. Well, welcome back to your predictable Frontier bashing rant. I know you will be disappointed if anything remotely positive happens to the Frontier group. So here is to your expected disappointment....cheers.

By the way, you never did divulge why you are so bitter toward this great group of people and the airline. Everyone assumes that you were either turned down or fired. You have yet to confirm or deny those accusations. Doesn't matter though. Good day.
That would be "Neither of the Above"not that I am under any obligation to "confirm or deny" anything to you.

Good day.

sshrae

Total Time
That would be "Neither of the Above"not that I am under any obligation to "confirm or deny" anything to you.

Good day.

Champ of the ramp? Thats my guess, I heard you were in China, that must not have worked out too well for you either. Spew some more hate sucker. Lets hear what else you got. Contract flying is a b1tch right now for ya huh.

sshrae

Total Time
Actually, champ of the ramp would be giving you too much credit. Lets clear the air, you caught a f9 pilot f9ing your wife, thats the reason for the hate. Get over it. In the meantime have fun behind the computer taking shots at frontier coward.

Cardinal

Of The Kremlin
Total Time
K's
Actually, champ of the ramp would be giving you too much credit. Lets clear the air, you caught a f9 pilot f9ing your wife, thats the reason for the hate.

That's the most hilarious thing I've read all week!

In ohter news, SWA submitted a binding bid this morning. We have a race!