• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Today at BTR

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guess nobody noticed that rescue truck there huh?

BE200Driver said:
Guess nobody noticed that rescue truck there huh?

He was only a few miles from the airport...after he ran out of fuel yesterday.
They had trouble trying to get it back to the airport, so he convinced them to let him take off. The problem is, he back taxied past the point in which he was suppose to start his take off roll. People tried to stop him to no avail!

Why oh why does anyone (hint, hint FAA) let some moron take off that just landed becuase he couldn't do simple math.

This moron deserves to have his plane totalled.

Hopefully no one was hurt. Well it would be nice for the pilot to have some head trauma. (Then maybe the sense would be knocked back into him)

That has to rank among the absolute most idiotic things I have ever seen.

I am speechless.

LMAO!

I'm sorry, I laugh only because nobody was hurt. But my God, what a dumb*ss.

Please, please, please!!! Maybe his CFI is here!!!

What a moron. Please anyone who knows him, PLEASE KICK HIM IN THE LIVER!!

I cracked up when I saw that!!! What a dumba$$.... First you run out of gas then you run your wing into a 18 wheeler!!! Those cessna's have a couple of blind spots you know!!! Its also sometimes hard to see an 18 wheeler when your head is in your a$$!!!!! Atleast he walked away....

Dangerkitty said:
Why oh why does anyone (hint, hint FAA) let some moron take off that just landed becuase he couldn't do simple math.

This moron deserves to have his plane totalled.

Hopefully no one was hurt. Well it would be nice for the pilot to have some head trauma. (Then maybe the sense would be knocked back into him)

I hope they DON'T total it, then he'd get a really nice big check from the insurance company for probably way more than the 210 is worth. I hope they pay to have it fixed so it'll be down for maintenance for 4-5 months while he wants to go on his little golfing trips. Obviously he needs to be re-educated on flight planning. I can't figure out why people can't figure out that their engines need "fuel" to run and get them from point A to B without ending up at C (Crash). what an IDIOT!!!

Latest resources

Back