Today at BTR

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dangerkitty said:
Please, please, please!!! Maybe his CFI is here!!!

What a moron. Please anyone who knows him, PLEASE KICK HIM IN THE LIVER!!

ARe you kidding? If I was his CFI I would ignore him like a red headed step child and take no responsibility for his mental challenges

xdrvr said:
ARe you kidding? If I was his CFI I would ignore him like a red headed step child and take no responsibility for his mental challenges

Well OK. But can anyone please just kick the idiot in the Liver? Diesel? Please?

Dangerkitty said:
Why oh why does anyone (hint, hint FAA) let some moron take off that just landed becuase he couldn't do simple math.

This moron deserves to have his plane totalled.

He deserves a little more than that, like to have is ticket permanently revoked. You eluded to my main question... Who gave this guy "permission" to take off... I can't imagine it was an FAA inspector. Had to have been some idiot local "official" .

you guys think the insurance will cover such an act? I wouldn't think so, taking off from a city street. Why the hell didnt he ask them to clear the street of all vehicles at least?

landlover said:
you guys think the insurance will cover such an act? I wouldn't think so, taking off from a city street. Why the hell didnt he ask them to clear the street of all vehicles at least?

I can't imagine the insurance picking up the tab on this one. It's a pretty cut and dry example of a 91.13 broadcast on television. I'm not sure how the insurance works (never had an aviation claim/knock on wood)... They may cover it, but then immediately refuse to underwrite another policy.

Insurance usually does not cover other than "normal" operations. I am not sure that they would cover claims from reckless actions either. Maybe there is an underwriter on here that may enlighten us. I pray he DOES NOT get his claim approved. I would hate to think that my insurance premiums would go to encourage more stupidity like this.

The text says that the airplane would not fit on the flatbed truck, which is why he was trying to fly it out. Then how come it did fit on the truck after the second mishap. Stupidity like this is priceless.

Latest resources

Back