To the Avantair guys/gals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MCOE175

How do you guys feel about the stability of Avantair. I was offered a job and the poeple there are great. Seems like a good company.
Just a few questions:

How much are you guys bringing home in pay?

Do you feel there is stability considering the financial status?

How are the health benifits?

How are the hotels and trips?

I am just really trying to decide about making the move and any help would be great.

Thanks

I don't work there, but I think a lot would have to do with the company and the senority that you have now. It would be a no brainer if you are working at a dirt bag 135 freight operator. But with the status of the industry as a whole it would be hard to leave if you have a little senority built up for lets say a commuter. Just .98 more cents and you will have the whole dollar.

I have a good amount of senority at my company now. But I can be based at home with Avantair, and who knows where my company is going. All the regionals are in the ********************ter

Go have fun in the Avanti. I would at the very least get your feet wet in the fractional industry - you might actually like Avantair (especially if you upgrade quickly).

There is a 1 year training agreement, prorated monthly. If things stay on track, it is possible to upgrade in less than a year. Did they offer you a class date?

no class date, not even an interview (yet... hopefully)

do you know how much the contract is for?

are they hiring into all the bases or just a select few?

Well here is a question for any aAVANTI guys out there, and I am sorry if this may sound like a stupid question but, How are those wings ice protected?
and still cant understand how those props get air at FL400 and how fast are u guys cruising?

Thx

Ps.No smart a$%^%es here please just a simple system question!

Latest resources

Back