• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To the AirNet Puke who stole my seat...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope that people know that they are welcome on AirNet aircraft as long as there is a j/s agreement and there is room. I don't agree with what happend and I apologize for it. I hope after this we can all bury the hatchet.

I just don't understand this? Somebody please explain how one off-line rider stole a seat from another off-line rider? Isn't it first come, first served?

ANSI31601 :rolleyes:
Whatever he had, it was NOT a JS form until he traded it in. After 4 yeras of commuting, I know what they look like for WN.

HAZ-MAT
Please don't take my "puke" as a label on all you AirNetguys. It is a term I reserved just for this kid. I thinkyou guys are great.

USC328,
Thanks for yours and the other interest by AirNet pilots. Itjust proves what I thought all along: that this kid didn't fit theAirNet profile. I only know 6 AirNet pilots, some of wwhich werestudents of mine one time. But they, and every other AirNet pilotI met are first-class good people.

Sleepy,
We've already addressed your question and I'm too tired to explain it again. Semper Fi bro.

Those who PM'ed me:
Thanks again for your concern. The 2 who I gave descriptionsto, don't go too hard on him. Just educate him. I don'twant anyone to dread working.

It's been about a week now and I have cooled off mostly now. I'lljust close with asking everybody to be a pro in the JS issue. Look at 328 Dude's story. Its that kind of thing that makes beingan airline pilot a brotherhood (don't feel left out gals). Idon't care if you are a 500 hour FO who listens to MP3's in cruise or a10,000 hour CA who reads Geriatrics Weekly. With management, the TSA,the public and the media all on our cases about so many things, we'reall we got so let's keep it tight. (Why do I hear the Notre Damefight song in my head?).
Thanks for the replies, all. See you on my next tirade!

This is one reason not to live in one city and work in another half way across the country. Buy a ticket next time if you really must be at work on-time OR grow a set of balls and approach the guy at the gate to discuss "your" problem with him. I am assuming you are a man not some 10yr old girl who believes in being passive aggressive after the fact.

Why anyone would come on here to try and solve an issue that has happened in the past is beyond me, grow up.

Cheers,

Soon to be A**munch #2

HAZ-MAT said:
I have no clue on why someone would wear a pilot shirt and put brown shoes on and kahkis on too. Most of us (with a drop of common sence) have a pair of black shoes and black pants so we can look like the rest of the penguins.

Why would this dork even try to wear a "uniform"? SWA lets you jumpseat in business casual atttire.

328dude said:
To look cool and pick up chicks.

All I ever got from wearing an airline uniform around in a terminal was a bunch of old lady's asking me what gate flight so and so was leaving from.

Checks said:
This is one reason not to live in one city and work in another half way across the country. Buy a ticket next time if you really must be at work on-time OR grow a set of balls and approach the guy at the gate to discuss "your" problem with him. I am assuming you are a man not some 10yr old girl who believes in being passive aggressive after the fact.

Why anyone would come on here to try and solve an issue that has happened in the past is beyond me, grow up.

Your reply displays such an extreme of ignorance that I shouldn't even dignify you with this response. You have just insulted me and every other airline pilot who can NOT AFFORD to live in domicile. We're not all collecting a big government check you know.
I see from your profile that you are /were an army pilot. What you said is the equivalent of having the army tell you to pay for your own move every time your base changes. How would that sound to you?
I was standing 3 feet from him with this and he saw and heard it all, so approaching him and making a scene of it there would have been pointless.
And finally, PLEASE do not join the airlines until you can fit your big freakin' head through the cockpit door. This Marine would LOVE to kick your back until you fit through! And at least have SOME idea what you are talking about before you insult us all.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back