Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To Skywest pilots: what's your problem with Mesaba?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am too. The other bases complain that we don't say "hi" when we pass them by and give them the silent treatment. They do the same thing when I pass them and try to say "hi". I think it's an envious thing cause I know some of them want to come to SLC but can't or won't.

I doubt any of this is true. Nice try! If true why don't you file a complaint with with your Chief Pilot with names, flights, times, etc. :D

eP.

PM me with the date, flight #, time of day and I'll report back.

I am too. The other bases complain that we don't say "hi" when we pass them by and give them the silent treatment. They do the same thing when I pass them and try to say "hi". I think it's an envious thing cause I know some of them want to come to SLC but can't or won't.

Yeah, that's it...

NOT!!

Even the "war" between Pinnacle and Mesaba has never stooped to the level and gotten as unprofessional and rude as you people. I'm curious... WTF is the deal guys? It's DELTA flying... not YOUR flying.

Right, have you read any of SEVEN's posts? Why don't you XJ guys police him up before you start complaining about other carriers.

Latest resources

Back