Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To Skywest pilots: what's your problem with Mesaba?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They didn't like it when Comair was in SLC either.. I must say I never got the finger though.

I did however get the middle finger from an XJT pilot from the fight deck once while they were in SLC. It was during the time SKYW was trying to buy 'em.

I am too. The other bases complain that we don't say "hi" when we pass them by and give them the silent treatment. They do the same thing when I pass them and try to say "hi". I think it's an envious thing cause I know some of them want to come to SLC but can't or won't.

Exactly. I'm SLC based, and I say hello to everyone that I see in uniform. The response from SKW crews is pretty good. The Delta guys, well, that's another story entirely. I learned a long time ago not to take it personally either way.

As to the question of what my problem is with Mesaba: Nothing, really, except that I'd rather our company be doing that flying. But that's the way the DCI ball bounces. Another poster said it: It's Delta flying, not SkyWest flying.

I'm not Skywest, but I hate Mesaba. Crappy airline from a customer standpoint, unethical, and they train with pax on board. I've also seen them do some really bad flying. Just saying.

I did however get the middle finger from an XJT pilot from the fight deck once while they were in SLC. It was during the time SKYW was trying to buy 'em.
That was from all of us. We rejected that whipsaw:smash:

I'm not Skywest, but I hate Mesaba. Crappy airline from a customer standpoint, unethical, and they train with pax on board. I've also seen them do some really bad flying. Just saying.

hahaha! 'bout time you showed up to the party, we've been waiting for ya!

edit: I also hear we kill kittens... you left that one out.

hahaha! 'bout time you showed up to the party, we've been waiting for ya!

edit: I also hear we kill kittens... you left that one out.

That's how the engines are tested before put back into service. What do you think that smell after takeoff is?

You sir, are an a$$... You have no clue how a 121 carrier operates...

Go flame somewhere else troll...

Every airline trains with pax on board... it's called IOE...

Latest resources

Back