Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To Skywest pilots: what's your problem with Mesaba?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flap operator

What's with the middle finger from the cockpit? Hello idiots, passengers have eyes too and love to make comments. What's with blocking numerous radio transmissions? What's with the dirty looks? What's with riding the jumpseat and leaving the plane with a sarcastic insult to the crew? WTF is your issue in SLC with Mesaba?

Even the "war" between Pinnacle and Mesaba has never stooped to the level and gotten as unprofessional and rude as you people. I'm curious... WTF is the deal guys? It's DELTA flying... not YOUR flying.

Flap,

No beef. Every pilot group has tools. Don't judge the rest of us by a few morons. I'm there are a few in your group and and we certainly have ours.

-JP

What's with the middle finger from the cockpit?

We're just letting you know that you're #1!

Hello idiots, passengers have eyes too and love to make comments.

Hey guys, those other pilots think you're #1!

What's with blocking numerous radio transmissions?

Say again?

What's with the dirty looks?

We prefer the term "crusty".

What's with riding the jumpseat and leaving the plane with a sarcastic insult to the crew?

What's with you asking on FI and not to the pilot that insulted you?

WTF is your issue in SLC with Mesaba?

If you really can't figure that out then maybe you really are #1.

Even the "war" between Pinnacle and Mesaba has never stooped to the level and gotten as unprofessional and rude as you people.

Maybe you can take it there now that you know how too.

I'm curious... WTF is the deal guys? It's DELTA flying... not YOUR flying.

Sure, but why should that change anything?

I'm curious...WTF is the deal with you posting about SkyWest in the ASA Regional forum?

eP.

What's with the middle finger from the cockpit? Hello idiots, passengers have eyes too and love to make comments. What's with blocking numerous radio transmissions? What's with the dirty looks? What's with riding the jumpseat and leaving the plane with a sarcastic insult to the crew? WTF is your issue in SLC with Mesaba?

Even the "war" between Pinnacle and Mesaba has never stooped to the level and gotten as unprofessional and rude as you people. I'm curious... WTF is the deal guys? It's DELTA flying... not YOUR flying.

I doubt any of this is true. Nice try! If true why don't you file a complaint with with your Chief Pilot with names, flights, times, etc.

I am not aware of the SKW pilot group having any issue with mesaba. If any of that really happened, like someone said, there are probably one or two tools in SLC.

I doubt any of this is true. Nice try! If true why don't you file a complaint with with your Chief Pilot with names, flights, times, etc.
Oh snap! Because that would make sense if it were true!

Oh by the way, Whats with you Tower Controllers givng the finger to us ground controllers? Yo, like I'm trying to get this CRJ safely on it's way to the active runway so you can get him airborne, but I got this tower controller in the back ground giving me the finger, blocking radio transmissions and then he drops his pants and leaves a "Hot Pocket" on the desk next to me! Whats Up Wit Dat!?

Seems like the veterans of this industry have set the tone quite well for all the new guys. Excellent work folks. Everyone should give themselves a pat on the back.

Some of the SKYW SLC crews are "different" Non SLC based crews get about the same treatment from the SLC crews.

I'm so tired of hearing that.

I am too. The other bases complain that we don't say "hi" when we pass them by and give them the silent treatment. They do the same thing when I pass them and try to say "hi". I think it's an envious thing cause I know some of them want to come to SLC but can't or won't.

Latest resources

Back