• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To Brian Bedford...Republic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Look at the bright side Citation, if we chose to go back we would be on second year pay.

Look at the bright side Citation, if we chose to go back we would be on second year pay.

question is which second year pay.

dovpilot,

satan knows all just like god. you see these are made up stories told for thousands of years right?

question is which second year pay.

dovpilot,

satan knows all just like god. you see these are made up stories told for thousands of years right?

Do you know if the MEC and Teamsters started talking???

signed UAL, DAL, CAL, USAIR, AMR MAINLINE Pilots

Maybe you should look to your own pilot groups for selling out scope time and time again...

Where do you you think Republic got the hundreds of millions of dollars to buy Midwest and Frontier? Flying "regional" feed for UAL, DAL, CAL, USAIR, and AMR. Oops.

there once was a movie w/ stallone called the "cobra." a classic line in that movie took place over the grocery store p.a. Where he told the thief..."you're the disease and i'm the cure." well as of today i'm calling in the cobra.

Republic airlines is now becoming a disease...i will not stand idly by and let you continue taking what is not yours. The flying you do is not yours. You don't own those routes the major airlines do. And i will make damn sure on our current upcoming contract we protect and take back our flying from your 145's and 170s. I'd rather strike and end it before i let you steal anymore. You pawned out midwest and you just pawned out frontier. To those highly experienced pilots all i can say is i'm sorry. Nothing like being replaced by inexperienced and underpaid workers to which i say strike and bring up your wages.

The line must be drawn here and we will not be assimilated. The eyes are now wide open and your dastardly intentions are now clear.

Signed ual, dal, cal, usair, amr mainline pilots

+1 !!!!!!

maybe you should look to your own pilot groups for selling out scope time and time again...

Where do you you think republic got the hundreds of millions of dollars to buy midwest and frontier? Flying "regional" feed for ual, dal, cal, usair, and amr. Oops.

+1000

We'll see when the negotiations begin. Bedford will dangle quick upgrade with the chance to fly an Airbus and the Republic group will melt with breathless anticipation.

Thats no lie.... those kids will be jumping for joy to take someone elses flying.

Do you know if the MEC and Teamsters started talking???

I should hope so. No clue. They always throw out that "protected and confidential information" card so who knows!

All I know is our merger fund is finally going to be spent since this is a non ALPA merger.

there once was a movie w/ Stallone called the "Cobra." A classic line in that movie took place over the grocery store P.A. where he told the thief..."You're the disease and I'm the cure." Well as of TODAY I'm calling in the Cobra.

Republic Airlines is now becoming a disease...I will not stand idly by and let you continue taking what is not yours. The flying you do is not yours. You don't own those routes the major airlines do. And I will make damn sure on our current upcoming contract we protect and take back our flying from your 145's and 170s. I'd rather strike and end it before I let you steal anymore. You pawned out Midwest and you just pawned out Frontier. To those highly experienced pilots all I can say is I'm sorry. Nothing like being replaced by inexperienced and underpaid workers to which I say strike and bring up your wages.

The line must be drawn here and we will not be assimilated. The eyes are now wide open and your dastardly intentions are now clear.

signed UAL, DAL, CAL, USAIR, AMR MAINLINE Pilots

While I am not an airline pilot, and I hate seeing what is becoming of this once proud industry, I will chime in too that it Major Airline pilots who had a major hand in this, not regional pilots of today.

It was short sightedness, greed, and hubris that let pilots at the majors to agree to scope, alter egos operations and feeders. While you can say you are going to take it back, why the heck did major airline pilots agree to give it all away to begin with????

They agreed to let the genie out of the bottle, and now want it to go back in. Only problem, is the genie does not want to go back in, and pilots at the majors do not have the negotiating power that they did 20 years ago, or even 10.

Latest resources

Back