• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Timmy the terrorist latest fabrication

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude you are a whimp... But really lets meet up... Pick a place and time.. I am only 15 minutes away...

are you the fat one in the middle or the one with the cheap beatles haircut on the right?

Typical Whimp.... Your mom should of aborted you so there would be less Sissy's in the world!!!

over/under on your age (that's grown up talk you might not understand)....hmm....line's at 14 right now.

over/under on your age (that's grown up talk you might not understand)....hmm....line's at 14 right now.
Man you must hate the truth... I am glad I am not a sissy like yourself...I bet you were the kid that got punked on the school bus everyday...The kid that got beat up on the playground on a weekly basis...
But hey prove me wrong, lets meet up...Lets say 5PM at The Terminal...

Dude you are a whimp... But really lets meet up... Pick a place and time.. I am only 15 minutes away...

is that what you told "him" after you got "him" back to your place (I'M only 15 minute away) so he wouldn't think you were a one pump wonder! Considering you love DUDES.

Last edited:
Ok. So let me get on page here. CL says he wishes Russ was aborted and has said he would say that to his face. Now Russ wants to meet up with CL and punch his teeth out? Is this how it would play out?

CL: Hi I'm CL from Flight Info.com.
Russtgol: Hi nice to meet you, I am Russtgol.
CL: I wish your Mom would have aborted you!
Russtgol: Take this
CL: Ouch my tooth.
Russtgol: F%$$ ALPA
CL: F%$$ Mormons
Russtgol: Odoyle Rules

That would be cool..

What you need to do is have every pilot take their copy of that letter, and write in a red sharpie, "NO!". Drop it off at that old man's door on Howell Ave.

Good luck everyone.

Latest resources

Back