Timmy the terrorist latest fabrication

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
why didn't your mom abort you?

CL- You are a joke! A few months ago you (Smithers) were all about Uncle Tim (Mr. Burns) and how great Midwest is, and will continue to be. Now that you have been furloughed, (and even though I can't stand your posts, I am sorry for that) you continue to run your mouth. What are you thinking? Why post something as dumb as "Why didn't your mom abort you." Your character speaks for itself....and I'm glad it does not represent the Midwest pilot group as a whole. I have a lot of friends there, and it makes me sick to see what TH has done to the SYX group and now Midwest. Now that you have come down off the cookie dough high, have some class and represent the professionalism Midwest and former Skyway pilots stand/stood for. You bash Skywest...but your comments sound as though you are one of them.

Last edited:
Thank God the Fedex and UPS guys don't go with that theory. An MD-11 flying with only 3 people, all crewmembers- yikes!

But the proposed scales are less than Pinnacle's 86-seat CA rates and about equal to their FO rates. What a disgrace. Unfortunately, I see the Midwest guys approving this and setting one of the most terrible precidents in pilot pay history.

What are you smoking? You don't "see" s#$t, douch. I'll shut this place down before I fly at those wages.
That goes for 95% of my fellow MEH pilots as well.

CL- You are a joke! A few months ago you (Smithers) were all about Uncle Tim (Mr. Burns) and how great Midwest is, and will continue to be. Now that you have been furloughed, (and even though I can't stand your posts, I am sorry for that) you continue to run your mouth. What are you thinking? Why post something as dumb as "Why didn't your mom abort you." Your character speaks for itself....and I'm glad it does not represent the Midwest pilot group as a whole. I have a lot of friends there, and it makes me sick to see what TH has done to the SYX group and now Midwest. Now that you have come down off the cookie dough high, have some class and represent the professionalism Midwest and former Skyway pilots stand/stood for. You bash Skywest...but your comments sound as though you are one of them.

Glad I read this, it saved me a ton of typing. Great post.

Professionalism? There are people entertaining and seriously considering these pay rates and you call them "professionals"?!?! hahaha! Professional what? Whores?

I still think Midwest is a GREAT airline and concept, simply run by an incompetent boob. Tim's ideas for revenue generation were a good idea, however his performance has been dismal (ie cannot get a seat certified). No one foresaw oil where it is at where AAI is now furloughing people, so yes ideas/statements from a year ago are completely different these days.

The midwest pilot group as "a whole" sees a 1900 sticker on your bag, asks you if you were skyway, then breathes a sigh of relief when you say no.

So again I ask for PROOF in your lies. Where is a post from a "few months ago" praising Timmay?

Here is another suggestion:

- Hire an M&A lawyer
- Retain an investment bank

PARTNER WITH NEW OWNERS AND CLEAN HOUSE!

I find it truly amazing that you consider yourself a professional pilot with comments like that. But I bet you would'nt have the balls to say that to me in person!!!

you'd lose that bet. "professionally" said to you nonunion skypest puke (but your sig which is edited, it so "professional"). if this was the 80's you'd be happy at new york air shoving it to the alpa pilots.

you'd lose that bet. "professionally" said to you nonunion skypest puke (but your sig which is edited, it so "professional"). if this was the 80's you'd be happy at new york air shoving it to the alpa pilots.
Well lets see on this bet.. I am off work today and you dont have a job..Lets meet up!!! Maybe we can meet at The Terminal or City Lounge... Does Midwest still give you Dental Insurance while being furloughed? Because you're going to need it!!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back