• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Timid deviators

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This. Or the guys that run the radar even though you're on top and can see it's only stratus as far as the eye can see.

Try walking around the back of your jet sometime in light turbulence caused by "only cirrus". Or better yet, put down the McPaper, crack open a book or your perf charts and re-educate yourself on coffin corner, high-and-low speed buffets, etc. If you're anywhere near your ceiling for either the jet or your weight 1.1 G is all it might take to send you lower ala Pinnacle.... dude.

IGNITION CONT----------ON.

Slow to the speed 280/.75 whichever is less but do not exceed.

Seatbelt sign on. Its an RJ; what are the pax doing? Squat thrusts?

Obviously we must be talking about "jet pilots," us t-prop drivers don't have the luxury, that's why we do the dance. Any Northeast corrider prop driver knows what I'm talkin' about.

Obviously we must be talking about "jet pilots," us t-prop drivers don't have the luxury, that's why we do the dance. Any Northeast corrider prop driver knows what I'm talkin' about.

This sound familiar, "click off george and hand fly, Ill work the radar... Now give me 30 degrees bank, 20 degrees left... There's the hole, hold her steady... That's splittin the uprights with this sumb!tch!"

Oh yeah and there's this neat little function called "GAIN", seriously some people need to learn how to use that...

Oh yeah and there's this neat little function called "GAIN", seriously some people need to learn how to use that...

Agreed! That magenta just became yellow... we have a schedule to keep, boys!

And by the way, deviating around a large storm does not mean keeping your wing 10' clear of the buildup. You know who you are...

Latest resources

Back