• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Time to bail!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Avantair, Alpha Flying, XO Jet, Flight Options.

All better alternatives (IMO) than making a lateral move to the bottom of another regional airline's seniority list.

Best plan: apply for another regional now. It will be months before you interview (likely) and then you can decide.

i agree.. apply/interview everywhere and decide later... if soemething bad does go down then you may be ahead of a lot of other folks in the same boat.. if nothing happens then you're good to go and have only lost a few hours sending out apps...

So, which regional is going to take over the Phoenix base?

Ugg... can't believe I will write this:

My guess is skywest would take the United flying, and thus would be over extended as it is. PSA can't staff their aircraft as it is, so if US Airways wants to stay with the current dysfunctional Airways express carriers, it leaves Air Wisconsin who might pick some up... they say they want to grow, but then again they have not in years. I guess you could bring in Pinnacle, but again they can barely staff their own aircraft. I think Delta would get rid of all the 50 seater they can, same with UAL.

All that said, Mesa won't die IMO... they might shrink, but I don't think they will die.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back