Time to bail!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pdub20s

Well folks. Talked to some union reps over here at MESA and it does not look good for the company. With the the financial woes the company has in the near future, it looks like mesa may not survive the summer time. Im talking Chapter 17 liquidation. We are losing jets and flying monthly. The MEC is holding Career fairs and the only supports the suspicion that mesa is headed under. With that said...Its time for me to bail. But to where??

There are a couple of places i am looking at that have Embraers. Why embraers? Its because I fly one and I want to make this transition as easy as possible...

I've been thinking about.. Compass and RAH. Anyone else have any ideas?? My main focus is of course QOL,PAY, and Upgrade

any help would be appreciated.

Good luck pdub!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting over again, especially at a Regional level, is definately not what any of us had imagined how our careers would go.

I can't give you any information on what's best for you, but hope it works out well.

:beer:

Good luck pdub!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting over again, especially at a Regional level, is definately not what any of us had imagined how our careers would go.

I can't give you any information on what's best for you, but hope it works out well.

thanks for the good wishes Stif

Netjets

Any Mesa pilot who wants a job at ASA....please PM with your email....I will personally walk your resume into recruiting.....

We need pilots with experience and you guys need a better company.....

thanks for the good wishes Stif

You bet. I know I dish out Mesa jokes on here, but I wish the pilot group no ill wishes. Like Joe said, ASA as of right now doesn't seem that bad of a place. As far as the CRJ training goes, look at some of the knuckleheads on FI from ASA. If we can make it, anybody can.

Any Mesa pilot who wants a job at ASA....please PM with your email....I will personally walk your resume into recruiting.....

We need pilots with experience and you guys need a better company.....

Go to www.flyasa.com and apply there. Be sure to complete the application, not just post your resume. ASA doesn't accept paper resumes anymore. Call recruitment, and tell them you applied. Believe me, they will find your resume in the system if you have some time already.

Latest resources

Back