Time For SkyWest Pilots To Step Up

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
thebest said:
I am not cumming to you with anything milky licker. Don't make this about yourself self centered BIT%H! It is FUC*ING simple A$$HOLE, take a paycut or lose your job. Even better, take a paycut and lose your job anyway. It's ok...unions are necessary and will help you out? If this is a tough decision for you than sit in your garage with you car running! It is not necessary? Lots of folks thought that, but now the only thing NECESSARY is to find a new job!

THE FU#KING BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the second time. I started this thread, and I'm sure I turned on the retard filter, but for some reason it's just not working. Because it is not working, I'm hoping someone out there who knows 'thebest' might put an arm around him and help his sagging self esteem. You know, just teach him the power of maturity. Thanks.

BigHangar said:
Sorry for the second time. I started this thread, and I'm sure I turned on the retard filter, but for some reason it's just not working. Because it is not working, I'm hoping someone out there who knows 'thebest' might put an arm around him and help his sagging self esteem. You know, just teach him the power of maturity. Thanks.

and take him to a meeting..........

thebest said:
It is FUC*ING simple A$$HOLE, take a paycut or lose your job. Even better, take a paycut and lose your job anyway.

Wow dude... you need to take up drinking... or kicking small furry animals or something.

Back to the subject of ASA and Skywest: If the ASA guys have to take a paycut, or take a paycut and lose their jobs anyways, ITS BECAUSE THE SKYWEST GUYS DON'T CURRENTLY HAVE THE ABILITY TO STOP THE PAIN! This isn't a slam on the Skywest guys... just stating facts.

The ASA guys are depending on the SkyWest guys. Thats the way it is. Sorry your stressed out, tiny little mind can't grasp why things work the way they do.

jbDC9 said:
And if I hear the term "lower the bar" one more time, I'm gonna puke. Holy crap that phrase is tired, overused and cliched by now, perhaps even more so than "scab!". That and "race to the bottom...", they're done to death.

Need some new cliches here, something shiny and new... maybe something that'll go along with SJS mentioned in another thread. (Shiny Jet Syndrome)

Well as long as those scabs don't lower the bar much more on their race to the bottom we will be ok.

sorry couldn't resist

As the inventor of the term SJS, I am offended that some of you consider it a cliche. It is a real problem, and should be treated as such. Acknowledging you have a problem is the first step towards recovery. Now you know...and knowing is half the battle.

Riiiiiiiight................. :)

thebest said:
AND YOU ARE....?
The test! You post your phone number HERE and we'll talk! OK TOUGH GUY...I call your BLUFF! DON"T BACK OUT...........THE BEST!

What bluff? It's easy to call anyone any name in the book when you're anonymous. You can email me anytime you want. It's available through this web site. But, if you think I'm stupid enough to post my phone number here, try again.

AF :cool:

Last edited:
J32driver said:
Because they are now competing head to head with a cheap non union work force.

Who has the cheaper workforce?
Since the majority of both fleets are 50 seaters one could argue that ASA is the cheaper of the two. Although a bonus cannot be considered pay SKYW pilots have received bonuses of 5.5-6.5% quarterly as well as smaller bonuses based on companywide performance goals. SKYW pilots have a higher payrate on the 50 seaters. SKYW pilots have upgraded sooner. The only way to really settle the debate would be deriving an average total compensation per pilot figure. Like it or not due to growth any 5 year pilot at SKYW has far outearned a 5 year pilot at ASA if he or she upgraded. I don't agree with nor am I trying to justify a 50-99 seat scale.

Are you really convinced SKYW is the cheaper workforce or are they just cheaper when it comes to flying 70 seaters? Looking down the road it's obvious both groups should be concerned about 70 seat rates since no more 50's are being delivered but it wouldn't hurt you to have a better handle on the facts before posting. Keep in mind that SKYW has publicly stated that ASA has a lower CASM.

thebest said:
So when it really comes down to the SHI!T, you go with your tail between your legs! Let it be know to all................
You have officially made the PUS^Y list!
THE BEST

BTW that ain't my tail knocking twixt my knees.

PUS^Y list? Cool..................

Here you go sport. You asked for it, you got it. Mornings are best for me, but you may sometimes get me at night.

It's a toll free number, so it's my nickel: 800 328 7448

Looking forward to this.

AF :cool:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back