Time For SkyWest Pilots To Step Up

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
duke600 said:
is it true that skywest pilots have to buy own charts?

New Hire's pay about $100 for the initial charts, then the company picks up the subscription. Total BS

Latest news from the SkyW interview team is they can't get people to show up for their interviews. They are still hiring and interviewing but who wants to be unpaid for 2 months and then 19.02 an hour for your first year. It is some good news that hopefully they will wise up and pay new hires in training. The F/A's are paid during training.....what a bloody joke.

no they are at least paid min wage and then after they pass their seat belt and o2 mask magic trick, they get around 5 or 6 hundred smackers for uniforms...go figure.

:cool:thePest....When you make over 200/hr. that is one thing, but when you are making hardly anything, don't come to me with taking more from my pocket! I think that it sucks the Major guys had to take pay cuts, but atleast they made some SERIOUS CASH before that all happened! I am still waiting for my CASH!!
True the union is not perfect, BUT, it is a necessary evil in this business! If we don't have it, we are DEAD MEAT!

:cool:SSDD...I see what you are saying, but when the group as a whole votes to NOT strike, I don't see what any one individual could do? I think that they should have stepped up to the plate and WALKED with the F/A and made them pay, but then they would have declared BK and still screwed them all! I think that they are all about to get screwed myself, but as long as DW get his HUGE paycheck....:rolleyes: I wish there was a better way!

thebest said:
I am not cumming to you with anything milky licker. Don't make this about yourself self centered BIT%H! It is FUC*ING simple A$$HOLE, take a paycut or lose your job. Even better, take a paycut and lose your job anyway. It's ok...unions are necessary and will help you out? If this is a tough decision for you than sit in your garage with you car running! It is not necessary? Lots of folks thought that, but now the only thing NECESSARY is to find a new job!

THE FU#KING BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, dude.... Meds.... Look into it.

Latest resources

Back