• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

This will have a negative impact on affirmative action hiring at the majors

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seems to have had a positive impact on flamebait.

Hey BROWN. you always talk about most experienced and quilified pilots in the cockpit. I agree with that, so whats wrong with this ruling again?

"Content of their character......"

BTW, Sotomayor was reversed by the Supremes on this case. Again. Her rulings as a Federal Judge have been reversed more often (as a percentage of decisions) than ANY previous Supreme Court nominee. Identity politics instead of judicial ability. Nice.

BTW, Sotomayor was reversed by the Supremes on this case. Again. Her rulings as a Federal Judge have been reversed more often (as a percentage of decisions) than ANY previous Supreme Court nominee.
I cannot believe this is true. I think you are referring to how many of her rulings that get overturned on appeal where her score is now (if memory serves correstly) 4 of 6 being overturned. But she is still in the neighborhood of having 98-99% of her rulings stand. I think that it is good thing for any judge to have so few cases successfully appealed. In contrast, the 9th Court of Appeals had 85% of their appealed cases overturned. I bet if you broke that down by individual jusges, you would find many in the 9th with higher overturn on appeal rates than 67%.

Hey BROWN. you always talk about most experienced and quilified pilots in the cockpit. I agree with that, so whats wrong with this ruling again?

That needs to be tempered by having the best minority pilots on the flight deck and giving them FARE chance to sucseed.

Latest resources

Back