Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now!!
On today's episode of 'My Regional Weenus is Bigger than Yours!'

SkyWest pilots vote in a new pay package, but without the assistance or blessing of ALPO! What kind of ire and scorn will this earn them from those who will now use this higher mark as their starting point?!

Tune in to see!

-Will the vocal minority finally convince the others that, contrary to all indications, their life DOES suck and they should c'mon over? Misery loves company!
-Will Nevets go on and on ad naseum about the same ol' crap?! Don't change that channel!
-Will anyone speak clearly using well thought out, well reasoned dialogue?! Aw, hells to the no!

Don't miss one minute of this exciting episode! Of course it's the same garbage that's on daily, but who cares?!

*This episode brought to you by market forces, the greater economy, and capitalism. Promotional consideration provided by Jackassishness and Doouchebaggery.

What a joke skywest pilots!!! Absolute joke!! Skywest posting profits every single qrt and you agree to this sh** raise??? Haha... You guys are fools!!

Does anyone have a list of the new rates?

Do these pay rates even make it to the current concessionary rates of XJT?

e.g. as a point of comparison a 6th year XJT CA (50 seater jet) makes $72/hr
+ 6% company match in his 401K
+ 4% defined contribution plan.

What is the new corresponding Skywest rate?

Last edited:
Funny that 77% of the pilot group voted the new contract in but no one on here or anyone I've spoken to wants to admit they voted "yes" on this deal. How can that be? LOL!

What a joke skywest pilots!!! Absolute joke!! Skywest posting profits every single qrt and you agree to this sh** raise??? Haha... You guys are fools!!

You can call me, or any other skywest pilot a fool, doesn't matter. Problem is if you work for XJT/ASA is that contracts, pay, better wages, etc., are obsolete in general. You are now owned by skywest, and yourself, along with your 50 seat airframes(I noticed your 145 on your profile), will eventually get dwindled away into oblivian. And the one list thing, forget it, it will never happen over here. It's terrible that it has to come to that, but in the long run that's what is gonna happen. you and I both know it. got your time, and get out when you can, without naming your comrades a fool.

You can call me, or any other skywest pilot a fool, doesn't matter. Problem is if you work for XJT/ASA is that contracts, pay, better wages, etc., are obsolete in general. You are now owned by skywest, and yourself, along with your 50 seat airframes(I noticed your 145 on your profile), will eventually get dwindled away into oblivian. And the one list thing, forget it, it will never happen over here. It's terrible that it has to come to that, but in the long run that's what is gonna happen. you and I both know it. got your time, and get out when you can, without naming your comrades a fool.

You've been drinking the skywest koolaid by the gallons.

Now!!
On today's episode of 'My Regional Weenus is Bigger than Yours!'

SkyWest pilots vote in a new pay package, but without the assistance or blessing of ALPO! What kind of ire and scorn will this earn them from those who will now use this higher mark as their starting point?!

Tune in to see!

-Will the vocal minority finally convince the others that, contrary to all indications, their life DOES suck and they should c'mon over? Misery loves company!
-Will Nevets go on and on ad naseum about the same ol' crap?! Don't change that channel!
-Will anyone speak clearly using well thought out, well reasoned dialogue?! Aw, hells to the no!

Don't miss one minute of this exciting episode! Of course it's the same garbage that's on daily, but who cares?!

*This episode brought to you by market forces, the greater economy, and capitalism. Promotional consideration provided by Jackassishness and Doouchebaggery.

ASA/XJT balls in your court now. Make your contract as awesome as you are. Everyones watching.

The attitudes above are perfect examples of why we will NEVER get anything better at SkyWest. It's rather childish and sad.

Btw SkyNation,

I have no idea what a Weenus is. Maybe you could educate me. I am a male who has a penis that is connected to two large round things (balls) that I used to vote "Decline" while guys like you apparently used your Weenus (woman penis maybe?) to sell me out by voting to "Accept". Now I get to figure out how to feed my family as my buying power decreases due to inflation the next couple of years. Thanks pal!

The attitudes above are perfect examples of why we will NEVER get anything better at SkyWest. It's rather childish and sad.

Before you start running your mouth I was a decline vote #1359. I want what the 1300 other accept votes didn't, and that a more fair and legitimate pay package. I'm simply stating to the previous poster what he, you, and I are probably going to see happen eventually.

Latest resources

Back