This just in...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BigSix

SkyWest pilots accept a new pay package.

Looks like we shot a little low on this one. I voted to "Decline" it but the majority rules. We definately didn't raise the bar on this one. Sorry ASA/XJT guys.

Last edited:
You were the first to post when we rejected the last one, and your the first to post when we accept it. Why do you have air all of our laundry? And why do you care what others think so much?

What are the details of the new package?

Prepare to be bashed by high and mighty ASA....

High and mighty? What because we (ASA and ExpressJet) want to improve the pathetic compensation, work rules, and benefits in this industry?

This was the ONE chance to raise the bar - with ASA/XJet all negotiating at roughly the same time.

Sorry my brothers, I wish I could even say we tried.

You were the first to post when we rejected the last one, and your the first to post when we accept it. Why do you have air all of our laundry? And why do you care what others think so much?

I am disappointed in our pilot group. I felt like we finally had some leverage to achieve some significant improvements but we settled for very little...again. Our 1% or 1.5% payraise will do very little in the coming years as inflation kicks into high gear. I could go on and on about why this deal is a bad deal for us but I won't, as you say, "air out our laundry" here. I post on here because I have quite a few friends at ASA/XJT and this has proven one of many useful mediums to keep them in the loop on our pay vote. Skaff, are you proud of the gains we made in the new pay package? If not, then maybe that is something you should have considered before you clicked "Accept" like 75% of the others who participated in the pay vote. I am assuming that you voted to accept. Is that correct? I voted to "Decline".

Not to mention you guys go to short term disability after 3 days of illness. Disappointing indeed. Who the hell thought that was a good idea?

Latest resources

Back