• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

This is terrible news for all minority applicants

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Their needs to be a fare way for us minorities to get a chance go get ahead. Affirmative action provides that chance. White people still get most of the jobs, so by giving us a preferential chance really doesn't hurt the majority.

black people had jobs many many years ago and decided to rise up against their employers. Maybe if they would have shut up and kept their hands on the plow, they wouldn't be *tching today.

black people had jobs many many years ago and decided to rise up against their employers. Maybe if they would have shut up and kept their hands on the plow, they wouldn't be *tching today.

Wait what?

Their needs to be a fare way for us minorities to get a chance go get ahead. Affirmative action provides that chance. White people still get most of the jobs, so by giving us a preferential chance really doesn't hurt the majority.
It looks like affirmative action got you through school......

Last edited:
Not one of you would have the guts to say what you all have posted here to an African American male's face. Not one of you.
I happen to have a very close black friend, who is a pilot for an airline, and I hear the same things from HIS mouth. I suppose you'll accuse him of "Tom'n".

Why should 16% of the population be entitled to half or more of the jobs? Latin-Americans make up more of the minority than African-Americans, are you OK with that group getting priority also or is this just an exclusive black-only club?

Besides, by 2042 Latin-Americans will be the dominant race and whites will be the minority, (Blacks will still be the lowest %) will your tune be the same then Brown? Loser.

Not one of you would have the guts to say what you all have posted here to an African American male's face. Not one of you.

I said it to some lame a$$ tom leaning over the hood of a police car when he had just gotten busted for stealing my Lexus! Hey why are your palms really white?

I said it to some lame a$$ tom leaning over the hood of a police car when he had just gotten busted for stealing my Lexus! Hey why are your palms really white?
Prolly more like you were on your knees while he was leaning back against your car.

Latest resources

Back