• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

This is terrible news for all minority applicants

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why dont you send me a private message there laser enema. Let me know what your number is so we can talk about your problem.

1. I don't have a problem.
  2. I don't give out personal info to racist trash from boards.

Not wasting my time on you! Your just a dreamer. About to get the furlough I would bet! Hurry apply at Burger King!
I'm not about to get furloughed. You'll be safe when Delta has to make cuts. Aren't you guys going to staple compass to the bottom of your list so you can flow into a regional jet job? Hahahahahaha

You're racist trash.

Last edited:
I'm not about to get furloughed. You'll be safe when Delta has to make cuts. Aren't you guys going to staple compass to the bottom of your list so you can flow into a regional jet job? Hahahahahaha

You're racist trash.

Do you think we will flow around 3000+ down to a region al. No I am safe. And I agree you may not be a racist, but you got homosexual thaughts on your mind laser. See them in most of your posts. Have a nice day. To busy for trash like you.

this country needs a dictator to get it back on track along with getting rid of all this "special interest crap". My 2 cents.

This thread is still going?

Sheesh!

How about this....does anyone have facebook? Has anyone done that quiz thing where you create a quiz and have your friends answer personal questions about you?

I love that crap...except for the fact that I had a really long and drawn out one ready when my computer died!

Also who else thinks redheads are hot?

Sheesh!

How about this....does anyone have facebook? Has anyone done that quiz thing where you create a quiz and have your friends answer personal questions about you?

I love that crap...except for the fact that I had a really long and drawn out one ready when my computer died!

Also who else thinks redheads are hot?[/QUOTE

Redheads?? Be very careful. My ex was a redhead and could go from angel to beatch in about 1/2 second ( and stayed that way for hours!!!). Maybe it was because she was Irish and I was Scotch and we just didn't get along!!LOL

Sheesh!

Also who else thinks redheads are hot?

I'd have a facebook account if I had friends. No friends = no facebook or myspace. I do look in the mirror a lot, though.

This is terrible news for ALL minority applicants. We should all write our congressman and get congress to make a law to overturn this ruling.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washing...fighters_N.htm

Affirmative Action itself is just another form of racism. I am a minority and I don't ever want anyone to hire me just to fill some racial quota. Hire me because I'm qualified for the job, not because you need some token minority of the staff.

Hey Brown. While you're at it, why don't you also call WWE and complain? It seems they haven't had a black world champion in a while. Hahaha...

Latest resources

Back